Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

6 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

^ So they want to say their fathers, brothers, sons, cousins, male friends and other male members of family are rapists? 

Yes. The victimhood mentality is too strong.

Tell him I will thrash them, says Russian President Putin on receiving note from Ukraine's Zelenskyy - World News (indiatoday.in)

Not in my wildest imagination i thought it would take Russia this long to conquer Ukraine. I thought 3 din ki baat hogi.

Now Putin cant back out anyway, Ukraine will be screwed more royally if this continues, there will be nothing left. There is only so much rebuilding you can do. 

10 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

The laws keep getting better & better. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

aYdFtKS.jpeg

Stupid way to challenge this in high court. If men fight cases properly in lower/family courts, instead of relying on the moron advocates, they won't need to go to HC. Laws are horrible but there are ways to fight maintenance cases when wife is already working. Heck I know many cases when housewives have been denied maintenance by showing they are capable of earning but are sitting at home and want to freeload on man's money.

By going unprepared to High court and supreme court, not only men are screwing themselves but other men too. Morons.

And there is very little to zero awareness about maintenance exploitation aka legal extortion of husbands in India. People only harp about false criminal cases, but real killers are maintenance cases because they hit the men where it hurts most: a man's wallet.

India has some of the worst maintenance and alimony laws in the whole world.

• Like 4