Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

9 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Since I started posting this as my whatsapp status some nosy relatives don't ask "beta shaadi kab kar rahe ho" anymore (Others will learn the hard way). :P

Lucky to have supportive parents who understand I don't want to get married. B)

VvLhfsJ.jpeg

Such supportive parents are rare. You are lucky.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Only in select stores in US . KFC has also started/about to start the same in 1/2 stores in US. 

They tried it in few stores like blind test and most of the customers couldn't make out the difference.

6 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I don't think so. Tried the Domino's mock meat pizza - pretty bad. 

Burma Burma has great mock meats though. 

TBF, Indian Chicken is tastier than US ones. 

I don't think Soya based mock-meat could ever get anywhere near.

But there is a joint near my house which makes so amazing Soya chops that they taste like Chicken Afghani kebabs.

A friend told me once that I remember to the date is a good chef is one who will make Paneer taste like mutton and Mutton taste like Paneer.

I think there are tons of opportunities here, just that it has to be done with more dilligence. 

37 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Kaunse charsi chala rahe Delhi HC ?

Being a woman is sufficient. Being a minority woman is the ultimate get out of jail free card in India. Recently they gave bail to a terrorist just because she is a woman. Judge literally said this in an order. The article 15(3) of constitution is massively used for appeasement.

Personally I am enjoying this. Most Indian men deserve this treatment for years of simping and being mute spectators to obvious gender bias, and even celebrate it  too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Being a woman is sufficient. Being a minority woman is the ultimate get out of jail free card in India. Recently they gave bail to a terrorist just because she is a woman. Judge literally said this in an order. The article 15(3) of constitution is massively used for appeasement.

Personally I am enjoying this. Most Indian men deserve this treatment for years of simping and being mute spectators to obvious gender bias, and even celebrate it  too. 

in the history of Judiciary, how many women in India have been put on death row and how many have been executed?