Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

in the history of Judiciary, how many women in India have been put on death row and how many have been executed?

Gawit sisters. They were sentenced for murdering 11+ children (real number is 30+, but bodies weren't found) but were pardoned by government recently. Another i know is some woman named shabnam, for murdering her 11 family members, but afaik she too is pardoned.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Tbf women also commit less crimes because of being weak and being busy with kitchen things. 

You don't need to be necessarily strong to murder someone. You just need motive and the mentality. Poisoning food or setting sleeping man on fire doesn't require physical strength.

This is a misconception. Over 50% of the child murderers are mothers: (not considering abortions even if they are illegal in some countries)

"Data from 33 countries distinguishing the perpetrators of parental homicides of children under the age of 18 years showed that mothers committed just over half of all parental homicides (median 54.7%, IQR 36.7–68.8); in high-income countries, the median percentage was 44.4% (IQR 36.7–66.7), in the East Asia and Pacific region, 64.6% (IQR 59.0–69.3), in the Americas, 15.4% (IQR 13.3–17.4), in Africa, 88.6% (IQR 71.1–100.0), in low-income and middle-income Europe, 60.4% (IQR 45.8–75.0) and in the Mediterranean region, 7.4% (IQR 0.0–14.8). Only 12 countries had available data on how many parental homicides were committed by step-parents, with 7.2% (IQR: 5.7–14.5) of parental homicides committed by step-parents. Out of them, nine studies reported a breakdown, with the median percentage of stepmothers committing homicides among parental homicides being 1.0% (IQR: 0.7–3.3) and for stepfathers 7.4% (IQR: 3.1–17.4)."

https://bmjpaedsopen.bmj.com/content/1/1/e000112

In India, crime by women is increasing. Many lady dons, few in Pune. Major reason being male Police can't touch them, or arrest them past sunset. Many videos of girls thrashing police inside police station (1 from Pune and 1 from Mumbai recently :rofl:)

Then we have husband murders. Over 300 since lockdown. You can find such news in corners of regional newspapers. Not worth trp for English or national media. 

Recently a woman from Chandigarh with help of her parents shoved an iron rod in her husband's a*s and poured chilly powder inside. He is barely alive, intestine was damaged. Police booked her only under 323. No 307 and 377. 

Then we have Punjab nri brides. This was raised in parliament too.

https://theprint.in/features/punjabi-men-are-being-abandoned-by-nri-wives/815104/

Typical turntables stuff by Punjab nri brides :lol:

turntables GIF

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah I read about this one too. What I dont understand is the mad rush for Punjabis to go to canada. There was another incident recently where a Gujju family froze to death while trying to cross the canadian border illegally. In all these cases they left perfectly peaceful and happy lives back home in India to go to US and Canada. I have seen several such folks who immigrate there without a plan. Life isnt easy for them, and many of them take/borrow money to emigrate, so they dare not return to India. For others its a matter of pride that prevents them from returning, coming back home they dont want to face their "friends" laughing at them.

It is beyond ridiculous. The other day this punjabi colleague of mine says, yaar i want to move to canada. I ask him what is your plan, what are you gonna do there. Bola I dont know man , just want to go there. WTF!!?

EDIT: Not throwing shade on Punjabis and gujaratis. This urge to emigrate is also present in ppl from Kerala and few other states as well. 

Edited by Soultrader92
added context

2 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Yeah I read about this one too. What I dont understand is the mad rush for Punjabis to go to canada. There was another incident recently where a Gujju family froze to death while trying to cross the canadian border illegally. In all these cases they left perfectly peaceful and happy lives back home in India to go to US and Canada. I have seen several such folks who immigrate there without a plan. Life isnt easy for them, and many of them take/borrow money to emigrate, so they dare not return to India. For others its a matter of pride that prevents them from returning, coming back home they dont want to face their "friends" laughing at them.

It is beyond ridiculous. The other day this punjabi colleague of mine says, yaar i want to move to canada. I ask him what is your plan, what are you gonna do there. Bola I dont know man , just want to go there. WTF!!?

Khujli. 

17 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Gawit sisters. They were sentenced for murdering 11+ children (real number is 30+, but bodies weren't found) but were pardoned by government recently. Another i know is some woman named shabnam, for murdering her 11 family members, but afaik she too is pardoned.

You don't need to be necessarily strong to murder someone. You just need motive and the mentality. Poisoning food or setting sleeping man on fire doesn't require physical strength.

This is a misconception. Over 50% of the child murderers are mothers: (not considering abortions even if they are illegal in some countries)

"Data from 33 countries distinguishing the perpetrators of parental homicides of children under the age of 18 years showed that mothers committed just over half of all parental homicides (median 54.7%, IQR 36.7–68.8); in high-income countries, the median percentage was 44.4% (IQR 36.7–66.7), in the East Asia and Pacific region, 64.6% (IQR 59.0–69.3), in the Americas, 15.4% (IQR 13.3–17.4), in Africa, 88.6% (IQR 71.1–100.0), in low-income and middle-income Europe, 60.4% (IQR 45.8–75.0) and in the Mediterranean region, 7.4% (IQR 0.0–14.8). Only 12 countries had available data on how many parental homicides were committed by step-parents, with 7.2% (IQR: 5.7–14.5) of parental homicides committed by step-parents. Out of them, nine studies reported a breakdown, with the median percentage of stepmothers committing homicides among parental homicides being 1.0% (IQR: 0.7–3.3) and for stepfathers 7.4% (IQR: 3.1–17.4)."

https://bmjpaedsopen.bmj.com/content/1/1/e000112

In India, crime by women is increasing. Many lady dons, few in Pune. Major reason being male Police can't touch them, or arrest them past sunset. Many videos of girls thrashing police inside police station (1 from Pune and 1 from Mumbai recently :rofl:)

Then we have husband murders. Over 300 since lockdown. You can find such news in corners of regional newspapers. Not worth trp for English or national media. 

Recently a woman from Chandigarh with help of her parents shoved an iron rod in her husband's a*s and poured chilly powder inside. He is barely alive, intestine was damaged. Police booked her only under 323. No 307 and 377. 

https://theprint.in/features/punjabi-men-are-being-abandoned-by-nri-wives/815104/

Typical turntables stuff by Punjab nri brides :lol:

turntables GIF

That means 0 executions. We need more women in higher judiciary asap/ or a female president once again

Edited by radicaldude

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Power of pussy. 

As my uncle often says, "humare paas hai l**d isiliye humari g**** pe danda" 

He must be fun to be around when he gets drunk at parties :bigyellowgrin:

On 4/2/2022 at 11:31 PM, Right said:

I think it is not rocket.

Forked tails and all.

Imagine this video with Steve Jabonsky's - "Arrival to earth" ( from the first Transformers Movie, when they ) playing in the background.

Also the guy shooting this had a pretty steady hand.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:03 PM, Big Boss said:

Doesn't matter in India. Wives can still file 498a, 377, dv act, 125, hma 24/sma 36, HAMA 18 to pressurise husband and demand more money than agreed in prenup. One guy I know is ready to give 50 lakhs but his wife is adamant on 95 lakhs. Marriage is already over since 4 years. Both have filed Divorce in same building. She has filed whole package too and almost cost him his job. He filed bunch of RTIs which led her brother losing his government contracts etc. It's just a f**king mess. 

Another guy spent a month in Pune's Yerwada jail because his wife filed false POCSO case on him by saying he showed his private parts their daughter and gave a hand job to her 5 year old son. Demand was 2 crores when he has already spent 1.8 crore on her and when he stopped giving money, she booked him. He got bail because he has CCTV footage of being in office at the time she gave in her complaint. Case is running since 3 years and she or her children haven't attended the dates. Kicker is that she has already filed maintenance case and is attending those dates regularly.

Filing false POCSO complaints on family members after marriage gone sour is a norm now. Recently Bombay High court acquitted a father and his brother from POCSO charges against his 14 year old daughter, after judge found that kid's mother daughter taught her to complain and medical examination revealed hymen was intact. 

Now tell me, how will prenups fix this? The problem is much deeper than prenups. These cases are filed in all classes of society and are increasing exponentially. A Ghaziabad district senior advocate told me that around 20 years ago, there was only one maintenance case in entire court, and now around 250 cases are having dates each week.

You seem to be a lawyer.. Are you?? I know a guy who is suffering from something similar. Will reach out to you if he hasnt found some help yet. 

8 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

You seem to be a lawyer.. Are you?? I know a guy who is suffering from something similar. Will reach out to you if he hasnt found some help yet. 

Not a lawyer but I can guide him towards people who will help him for free, and better than lawyers.

Plan is to do LLB post 42 or 45 after quitting my job. Lot of judicial activism is needed in India which non lawyers can't do much. 

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 2

On 3/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, KnackChap said:

:loser::loser::rofl:

Yeh Kya challa hai BC. 

Increasingly it seems to me that had it not been for the massive middle class, and rural class, India would have become a weird sort of woke country already. Woke without being rich.
What convinces them to this stupidity. And this is in Mumbai apparently, not even JNU where this type of drama seems to be common.

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

That means 0 executions. We need more women in higher judiciary asap/ or a female president once again

Yes. Anecdotes say that female judges are way better at handling cases especially those involving women, than male judges. Male ones are either too patriarchal or SIMPs and they give biased judgements. A woman CJI will go a long way.

Just now, Big Boss said:

Yes. Anecdotes say that female judges are way better at handling cases especially those involving women, than male judges. Male ones are either too patriarchal or SIMPs and they give biased judgements. A woman CJI will go a long way.

Overall Judicial reform is needed in India. Its probably the only branch of "government" that has unchecked authority and is answerable to no one. Read recently about SC deciding on Nimbooz .
In other civilized countries SC only pick cases of constitutional importance, those that affect how the constitution is interpreted. Yahan par everything is appealed in SC eventually and SC is happy to take it up. Dont know if it is the bribery incentive or what. And say anything against them and they slap a contempt case on you.

They strike down any changes to constitution by saying basic structure doctrine, yet they have never clarified in public what the basic structure is. "I will decide the extent of my power"

6 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Ah the good old LOC which is used to fleece money from NRIs regularly. Already know couple of guys who can't visit India because LOC is issued on baseless allegations, and courts refuse to entertain their petitions using power of attorney. I wish courts were prompt in all cases and not do this only for popular cases. For normal folks it's date after date, but for special cases there are immediate hearings with flashy judgements.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Your social circle is f**ked. ED orders, vulture wives and what not. 

Hope you don't join my social circle then. Many who joined recently were like: it won't happen to me bro. 

Anyways another sh*t law passed because there is no strong opposition in India. Passing new laws without any judicial or police reforms is nonsense:

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/lok-sabha-clears-criminal-data-bill-therell-be-no-misuse-says-home-minister/articleshow/90651234.cms

I like how they are confidently saying there won't be any misuse. So cute.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah, lol. I'm staying the f**k away from you. :P

On the law.... Holy f**k. How is no noise made on this?

We need to be out on the streets against this sh*t. 

Giving such power to puny constables is too much.

I hope SC steps in. 

SC will enjoy this. More such laws means more cases.

They have sent it to standing committee though, hopefully they suggest some checks and balances which are properly implemented. But India's justice system is so bad that it takes 5+ years for those checks and balances to take effect in any trial (not like what's shown in movies lol). As ex CJI famously said: courts are not for common folks of India. There is no justice for them there.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Anyways another sh*t law passed because there is no strong opposition in India. Passing new laws without any judicial or police reforms is nonsense:

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/lok-sabha-clears-criminal-data-bill-therell-be-no-misuse-says-home-minister/articleshow/90651234.cms

I like how they are confidently saying there won't be any misuse. So cute.

I'm so sleep deprived right now. Tldr on the law please?

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I'm so sleep deprived right now. Tldr on the law please?

Major point is that Police even a head constable or jailer can collect entire biometric data of those detained. And majority of India's prison population is under trials i.e. those aren't convicted and many would be innocent. This is massive breach of right to privacy and liberty and violates India's constitution.

• Sad 1