Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

58 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

First love then arranged. First Feminist and now traditional. Luckily first one ended amicably. She lived with me till last day of 2nd divorce motion, and left 2 days after divorce. Even transferred her 50% share in house to me, albeit taking whatever was her contribution back which is fair. I had decided not to marry and just have flings but then you find someone who is worth settling with and here we are. A traditional wife who likes superhero movies, hates daily soaps, reads comics and plays video games, what's more to ask lol. Somethings are meant to happen.

Wow,

But im wondering is this even true.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I will say right now that you are completely incorrect about the state of women in the country. 

Take a survey of women in my native town if they've ever been beaten by their husbands and the answer is going to be a yes for the vast majority of them. 

Ask any woman if she's ever been molested and the answer is probably going to be yes. 

Laws are harsh because people are sh*t. 

There will always be collateral damage but it is what it is. 

True,yhi smjha rha tha mai...but he's on another level.

Women from rural areas are murders and in urban areas they all are extortionist according to him:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

True,yhi smjha rha tha mai...but he's on another level.

Women from rural areas are murders and in urban areas they all are extortionist according to him:rofl:

20210722-230925.jpg

One news of many

Edited by Big Boss
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Btw @Big Boss do you have 2 swirls in your head? Indian urban legend says 2 swirls = multiple marriages

Oh yes i do. And i even have one more in my beard. My wife when realised this was utterly scared :rofl:

Edited by Big Boss
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 10:00 AM, Big Boss said:

Hope you don't join my social circle then. Many who joined recently were like: it won't happen to me bro. 

Anyways another sh*t law passed because there is no strong opposition in India. Passing new laws without any judicial or police reforms is nonsense:

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/lok-sabha-clears-criminal-data-bill-therell-be-no-misuse-says-home-minister/articleshow/90651234.cms

I like how they are confidently saying there won't be any misuse. So cute.

So I finally found some info about what this bill is actually about. Doesnt seem all that draconian to me. 
In plain terms - This law allows police to collect biological data like DNA from the accused, so that any DNA recovered from crime scenes can be run through a central system to identify suspects. Or in other words, very basic law enforcement procedure that is standard in the west. I have relatives in police who say even if we are motivated to catch criminals often time's we are not able to, because our records are so bureaucratic, It is impossible to link up criminal databases if everything you have is in analog format. 

Our laws were written in times where DNA analysis was not commonplace. No good reason to continue with those old laws. 

Happy to hear your counterviews on this. 

31 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

20210722-230925.jpg

One news of many

These are the axceptions,not majority .

cases which you are ignoring are in majority bro.

I think you're like my elder brother who loves to debate on any given topic,he put so much effort on a topic which hes defending,even he himself dont really believe on that things,but someone would think hes real and not faking it.

Hes just love to keep others in the loop of the debate and enjoy theire reactions and replies.

f**k hes evil.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Which one? 

2nd one. She only told me that something like this is believed for double crown people. I was like okay, it does seem true Then one day she noticed I have a swirl on my beard and was utterly scared. I had to convince her by saying that number of swirls means marriages and not necessarily means number of wives and maybe we will marry again on 50th anniversary or something. That calmed her a bit. Women ??

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Lol I am not anti women. I am anti women misusing laws made to actually protect women and anti women who don't want these laws to change.

Bingo. But somehow you are painted anti women just because you stated some clear  facts about 498a misuse, crap women put in the name of equality, clear gender bias in todays society. Men act trash and so do women. And nothing wrong in calling them out for that. If you call out women for their wrong doing you are anti women and if women call out men for their wrong doings yay women power, champion, etc. 

Its usually feminist with tags like men are trash, dogs, rapists, etc. I remember that neeraj chopra interview where female anchors were dancing, throwing flowers and asking for jaadu ki chapi, full on simping. Bc reverse the genders and see, it will be called sexual harrasment, striped from job, reputation gone to sh*t in minutes. There are countless examples daily.  They have seats reserved in institutions and govt job and on the other hand i see equality placards :lol:. No equality comes to mind when alimony is asked, strong independent women word goes to trash at that time. Wrong doers should be punished without any gender bias, either man or woman.

If a man gets a good woman, its among his biggest blessing and  i am damn sure a woman will say the same for his man if she truly loves and respect him.

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

There will always be collateral damage but it is what it is. 

Wow, very easy to say " it is what it is " When you & your own will suffer from this sh*t, i hope you use the same words.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

2nd one. She only told me that something like this is believed for double crown people. I was like okay, it does seem true Then one day she noticed I have a swirl on my beard and was utterly scared. I had to convince her by saying that number of swirls means marriages and not necessarily means number of wives and maybe we will marry again on 50th anniversary or something. That calmed her a bit. Women ??

So she was legit freaking out? or just making a joke