Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

I am a fan of Elon Musk for what he has achieved with Spacex and Tesla and his crazy work ethic. 

But don't like this move at all . Twitter board should have stayed strong and rejected his offer so that they could run independently. 

This move seems politically motivated and by giving "Free Speech" if it means one can go and say anything (which can influence millions of people to take action ) without having to face any consequences sounds like a disaster in making .

12 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I am a fan of Elon Musk for what he has achieved with Spacex and Tesla and his crazy work ethic. 

But don't like this move at all . Twitter board should have stayed strong and rejected his offer so that they could run independently. 

This move seems politically motivated and by giving "Free Speech" if it means one can go and say anything (which can influence millions of people to take action ) without having to face any consequences sounds like a disaster in making .

The only person which could've stopped this acquisition was Musk alone.

Board could've been sued  by shareholders for blocking the sale.

People are already saying whatever they want without consequences but only those who are on Left.

This woman doesn't face any consequences being on Left

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmJWn7iz87Ad1NP13rUiu

This website gets its account suspended from posting for this satire:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOWETwHU0aLf7-V0I1jdE

Edited by Right
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, The Panda said:

Ree Era: Every single Twitter board member is responsible for anyone who dies as a result of this.

why so f**king dramatic? ?

The day someone wants to conduct mass lobotomy to save the humanity of extinction, REEEE should be the first stop shop. 

Since this has become the news thread, let me join in and say:

One must be extremely Guillible to think that an intelligent billionaire business man bought something for for 44 billion dollars just to promote free speech :lol:

Being said that, I am enjoying the Buzz around it. Good fun! Lol

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

She didn't cry about losing job. Those were woke tears. I have no idea why woke or left are so pissed over this acquisition. Elon Musk is left leaning anyways. 

• Like 1