Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

36 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Got this message from one of my friends on Facebook, some Men learn things the hard way. ?‍♂️ I posted this on my fb story & so many angry replies ?

oGEb0Lh.jpeg

"For months I was so angry at you for posting those marriage related laws"

What an idiot. Any truth that is uncomfortable made him angry. Also a member of "it won't happen to me bro" club. My suggestion is don't waste much time on him. Just say I told you so and ask him to get lost under his wife's pallu. :loser:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

In my opinion you can live your life without a partner, there are many people I know who are in their 70's & 80's doing exactly this and are healthy and happy. To each their own.

I would rather live alone than signing a marriage document that can legally allow my partner to take my house/life earnings if she chooses to.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

At least have a live-in relationship for 3 years before legally committing. No amount of background check will reveal the true nature. Just make sure that you won't fall into "consensual sex on promise of marriage=rape" trap if you decide to breakup after live-in. 60% of rape cases in India are under this category only. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

"For months I was so angry at you for posting those marriage related laws"

What an idiot. Any truth that is uncomfortable made him angry. Also a member of "it won't happen to me bro" club. My suggestion is don't waste much time on him. Just say I told you so and ask him to get lost under his wife's pallu. :loser:

Agreed bro, most live their life thinking it won't happen to me. Yup, no point wasting my time with him now that he has accepted the new job offer & moving away from parents house. ?‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

At least have a live-in relationship for 3 years before legally committing. No amount of background check will reveal the true nature. Just make sure that you won't fall into "consensual sex on promise of marriage=rape" trap if you decide to breakup after live-in. 60% of rape cases in India are under this category only. 

60%?! Holy sh*t! I didn’t know it was THIS bad! What’s the judgement like for most of these cases? 

@niks_flashbullet That even I dread too!

Edited by The Panda

2 hours ago, The Panda said:

60%?! Holy sh*t! I didn’t know it was THIS bad! What’s the judgement like for most of these cases? 

@niks_flashbullet That even I dread too!

Most end in marriages or out of court settlement. Then girl and guy both approach high court for quashing or even close case in lower courts by giving settlement agreements. In many cases police file B report and case never goes to trial.

Some end like this:

https://mensdayout.com/21-year-old-man-dies-by-suicide-after-girlfriend-files-rape-case-blackmails-him-for-money/

Edited by Big Boss
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Got this message from one of my friends on Facebook, some Men learn things the hard way. ?‍♂️ I posted this on my fb story & so many angry replies ?

oGEb0Lh.jpeg

Title of the book? I'm curious.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, The Panda said:

Your face might permanently resemble your ivg dp in case you marry just for the heck of it. 

Read about MGTOW and embrace it. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 2:25 PM, niks_flashbullet said:

oGEb0Lh.jpeg

What did you post btw? 

I haven't checked this thread in a while now. 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

What did you post btw? 

I haven't checked this thread in a while now. 

I posted on my facebook a lot about laws that are abused such as 498(a) & how a woman can manipulate a man & make him do things he normally wouldn't such as move away from his parents.

He ignored the advice & now is in the process of moving to another city for a new job. So many red flags but still he got married. ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

I posted on my facebook a lot about laws that are abused such as 498(a) & how a woman can manipulate a man & make him do things he normally wouldn't such as move away from his parents.

He ignored the advice & now is in the process of moving to another city for a new job. So many red flags but still he got married. ?‍♂️

I think liberation of women and marriages are not compatible in some cases. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, The Panda said:

kar le bhai. It wont be as rosy as you see on reels or other sm but hopefully not as bad as this thread makes it out unless you get tied up with a really mean girl.

If youre in a relationship then its better you spend time & make sure you go on trips so just the 2 of you can spend time together. Im of the firm belief that if you really want to know someone then you should stay with them for a few days. If its arranged make sure your family (or extended ) knows her family well. Worst to worst if you still have doubts do ask for a pre-nup agreement and convince her its good for both of you. 

• Like 2