Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Your face might permanently resemble your ivg dp in case you marry just for the heck of it. 

Read about MGTOW and embrace it. 

Joke’s on you because I already believe I’ve outlived my usefulness. I am finished in every way.

34 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

kar le bhai. It wont be as rosy as you see on reels or other sm but hopefully not as bad as this thread makes it out unless you get tied up with a really mean girl.

If youre in a relationship then its better you spend time & make sure you go on trips so just the 2 of you can spend time together. Im of the firm belief that if you really want to know someone then you should stay with them for a few days. If its arranged make sure your family (or extended ) knows her family well. Worst to worst if you still have doubts do ask for a pre-nup agreement and convince her its good for both of you. 

Thanks for the advice, but I think I’ll be fine because I’ll most likely die alone. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

kar le bhai. It wont be as rosy as you see on reels or other sm but hopefully not as bad as this thread makes it out unless you get tied up with a really mean girl.

If youre in a relationship then its better you spend time & make sure you go on trips so just the 2 of you can spend time together. Im of the firm belief that if you really want to know someone then you should stay with them for a few days. If its arranged make sure your family (or extended ) knows her family well. Worst to worst if you still have doubts do ask for a pre-nup agreement and convince her its good for both of you. 

Prenups are completely invalid in India. In fact prenups are useless in most countries where they are valid as women say they signed under coercion or circumstances changed drastically since prenup was signed. Prenups get routinely thrown out of court.

In fact, in India, the woman can say that the man never trusted her and forced her to sign a fake prenup by threatening her and judge will get teary eyed and punish the man for turning a sacred bond like marriage into a contract. :lol:

58 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Joke’s on you because I already believe I’ve outlived my usefulness. I am finished in every way.

Thanks for the advice, but I think I’ll be fine because I’ll most likely die alone. 

First of all, everyone dies alone, married or not. I have seen many uncles going through hell in their old age either due to their wife or their children. So it's not a given that a marriage will help you at old age. And what if she dies way before you? You will be alone anyways then. This whole idea of marrying only because you will be alone at old age is bs and full of flaws. You marry for free legal sex and continuing your lineage. And most importantly due to peer and family pressure. That's it. All other reasons given are full of uncertainty. DO NOT MAKE MARRIAGE THE AIM OF YOUR LIFE.

Also don't be too hard on yourself. Hard times will pass and you will enjoy life again. Just follow doctor's advice and process to heal quickly from your surgery.

Edited by Big Boss

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Prenups are completely invalid in India. In fact prenups are useless in most countries where they are valid as women say they signed under coercion or circumstances changed drastically since prenup was signed. Prenups get routinely thrown out of court.

In fact, in India, the woman can say that the man never trusted her and forced her to sign a fake prenup by threatening her and judge will get teary eyed and punish the man for turning a sacred bond like marriage into a contract. :lol:

First of all, everyone dies alone, married or not. I have seen many uncles going through hell in their old age either due to their wife or their children. So it's not a given that a marriage will help you at old age. And what if she dies way before you? You will be alone anyways then. This whole idea of marrying only because you will be alone at old age is bs and full of flaws. You marry for free legal sex and continuing your lineage. And most importantly due to peer and family pressure. That's it. All other reasons given are full of uncertainty. DO NOT MAKE MARRIAGE THE AIM OF YOUR LIFE.

Also don't be too hard on yourself. Hard times will pass and you will enjoy life again. Just follow doctor's advice and process to heal quickly from your surgery.

My original comment was more like an observation. I wasn’t exactly speaking for myself. I also don’t have the intention of marrying someone just because I can be taken care of in my old age. So when I said I’ll die alone in my previous comment, I meant unmarried from now till death. Because forget about marriage, I am such a loser that I don’t even have any friends or social life. I am finished professionally, personally, mentally and physically. Even my anti-depressants are not working lol. Unless some miracle happens, these issues cannot be fixed for several years and will most likely eff with me for the rest of my life. Thanks for the concern though, I really appreciate it.

1 minute ago, The Panda said:

My original comment was more like an observation. I wasn’t exactly speaking for myself. I also don’t have the intention of marrying someone just because I can be taken care of in my old age. So when I said I’ll die alone in my previous comment, I meant unmarried from now till death. Because forget about marriage, I am such a loser that I don’t even have any friends or social life. I am finished professionally, personally, mentally and physically. Even my anti-depressants are not working lol. Unless some miracle happens, these issues cannot be fixed for several years and will most likely eff with me for the rest of my life. Thanks for the concern though, I really appreciate it.

Do talk to your doctor about long covid symptoms. Maybe this (depression) is just a part of it. 

Just now, radicaldude said:

Do talk to your doctor about long covid symptoms. Maybe this (depression) is just a part of it. 

I have been taking anti-depressants since I was 17. It’s always been the same. I talked to him last month as well and he told me not to stop taking them.

^ No offence bro but you should work on yourself first if you think of yourself as a loser.  Because ppl esp. women hate men who think like that. Sole purpose should be improving yourself right now. Remember, the way you treat yourself people will treat you like that. Everybody goes through hard times, everybody gets feelings of as if they are not worth it. Everyone on this planet got their struggles, daily life is a struggle. Someone is happy with their married life, someones is hell, someone got lots of money but miserable, someone works hard to make two ends meet but is happy, someone got their dream job, some ppl are slogging it, someone is brilliant mind some ppl are average, someone got health issues but loving family, the list goes on.

All i can say, everyone lacks something but you are in charge of yourself, apart from that no one else. friends, family can go along till a way but ultimately its you. So focus on yourself. 
One of the many things that is stuck in my mind

Captain-Mike.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Panda said:

I think constantly carving yourself into better is the sole purpose of our life.

Keep trying bro, when everything comes to end atleast you wont regret that you never try.

9 hours ago, The Panda said:

First & foremost no you ain't finished, your issues can be addressed, it may take time to resolve them but definitely doable. Take it from someone who thought his life was over but got out of it alive & well last December (mental health problems). 

If you are willing to let me help you, I can refer you to a doctor who I am pretty sure can treat all your mental health issues without any anti depressants (personal experience). Once this is fixed you can focus on social/professional/physical aspects of your life, which are comparatively easy to fix & me and other's from this community can help too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

I think constantly carving yourself into better is the sole purpose of our life.

Keep trying bro, when everything comes to end atleast you wont regret that you never try.

I am trying every day. That’s for sure. But because of a worsening condition and very little chance of improvement/success so far, I’ve already lost half of my interest and motivation in everything that I do and need to to do for a better future. I am still trying. But I have to be able to accept my current situation. Better now than late. Anyway, I don’t want to drag this drama any futher. It’s f**king cringe. Whatever can happen will happen.

• Like 1

For damage control wb came out and said just 10 minutes of amber heard in the new movie. Thats in reaponse to the online petition to remove her :lol:

They know now nobody gonna watch that movie with her in.

Funny thing is jhonny depp was removed from movies on mere accusations and here despite having evidence amber heard is still in. Equality much.

• Like 1