Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

8 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Last line - Even if that is fake - The fake is usually the warning :rofl:

Ikr. Let me say some sh*t and when its fake lemme try and spin it to make it somewhat true :roflroll:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Nothing to do with what the tweet says. She has been facing substance abuse problems for a long time

Yup. Sad af she's been in and out of treatment. But f**k me, probably my favorite voice these days :majesty:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

My friend sent me this message, a man thinking about himself is somehow problematic for her. ?

nYnZG22.jpeg

Anything which reveals the biased laws and how women are misusing them is misogyny according to her. Tell her that misogyny is just a response to misandry. She will be super pissed :rofl:

Also:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Anything which reveals the biased laws and how women are misusing them is misogyny according to her. Tell her that misogyny is just a response to misandry. She will be super pissed :rofl:

Also:

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

WTF. :rofl:

Rajat should know whom he's marrying. ;)

She unfriended me & sent another message that it's easy to convince Rajat that she is not someone who would take advantage of the laws ?....I sent both the screenshots to him just now. ? Now it's upto him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Also:

Sorry.Tagged the wrong post.

Edited by Felix the cat