Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

12 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Did you post these stuff on facebook or insta?

What are you posting man? Can you share your user id..I also want to see

Yup bro, I post about biased laws, some conversations with raging feminists & conversations where people are thanking me for making them aware about all this. Here's my insta ID (most are posted in Stories) - https://www.instagram.com/_nikhil_taneja/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Pretty old. Check Nobody Speak on Netflix. It's a documentary on the same topic. 

It is.

I just got reminded myself of this case with recent events of Business Insider publishing libellous piece against Elon Musk.

Elon is building a lethal litigation team, I think Business Insider dudes would be offering handjobs on Wall street once Elon is done with them.

1 hour ago, Max Pain said:

Elon Musk is shaking. No wonder he tweeted he will be voting for the Republican Party all of a sudden. #GiveTwitterBackToJack

Many reports are saying Elon plans to bring back Jack as CEO .

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Check Nobody Speak on Netflix. It's a documentary on the same topic. 

Just watched the documentary. My respect for Peter Thiel has increased many folds.

The biggest problem of the media is that it sees itself holier than thou, 4th estate, watchdog for powerful and mighty; while absolutely missing their duties of balanced, unbiased, honest and truthful reporting.

They like Freedom of Speech rights given to them on silver plate, but how dare any commoner can use it.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I totally expected you to post this. :lol:

One more thing, Elon posted the "political attack....." tweet 2 hrs after he was contacted by Business Insider to comment on Horse for Handjob story. It has been cronographically mapped. Elon shouldn't have done that.