Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yes due process should always be followed. 

It's one thing if dozens of women come out and accuse someone but this believe all women bullshit has to stop. 

And that was 2017 tweet. Imagine how many people followed the due process post 2017 till now?

59 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is why believe facts and evidence only. The MeToo brigade is crying. Amber Heard has basically ended the MeToo movement.

The second tweet is one of the many reasons i hate these sort of jhola chaap feminazis. I hope they are okay if their own father, sons, brothers and other male members face false allegations and their reputation turned to sh*t just because a woman said so. 

Believe all women is like saying that womans' word are everything. They are above the law. What they say is final and truth ?. Women are also humans and humans are no saint. Neither men nor women. To hell with beleive all women.

Amber heard is done and she again highlighted  to the world that women can be abusers, liars too.

• Like 2

14 killed in a school in a mass shooting 

It's crazy that this happens almost every month in the US and nothing changes.

Worst day to visit my American RW gaming forum, they go total batshit crazy over 2nd amendment.

31 minutes ago, Right said:

Worst day to visit my American RW gaming forum, they go total batshit crazy over 2nd amendment.

Even if they ban guns you will have murderous whites dual wielding katanas or axes to kill people

49 minutes ago, Right said:

f**k. I cannot fathom how this is a regular occurence for years and nothing's changing. Sad af :(

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Even if they ban guns you will have murderous whites dual wielding katanas or axes to kill people

Gun violence is far more prevalent in Black communities than in the Whites.

There is much higher Black on White violence than White on Black in the US.

I think talking race in this issue is not right, the problem is guns, not race of gunbearers.

20 minutes ago, Right said:

I think talking race in this issue is not right, the problem is guns, not race of gunbearers.

1 hour ago, Right said:

Who is talking about Race here ? No one talked about Race apart from you . 

Problem is guns right - yet you support right wing Republican party who are all mostly pro guns.