Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

15 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Who is talking about Race here ? No one talked about Race apart from you . 

5 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Even if they ban guns you will have murderous whites dual wielding katanas or axes to kill people

16 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Problem is guns right - yet you support right wing Republican party who are all mostly pro guns.  

Republicans are pro 2nd amendment simply because of their support-base

There is a long history of White working class getting attacked by Gangs which made it necessary to bear arms

2 minutes ago, Right said:

Republicans are pro 2nd amendment simply because of their support-base

There is a long history of White working class getting attacked by Gangs which made it necessary to bear arms

Nahi it's more because of guns lobby $$$.

Gun lobby $$$ is also why democrats don't take any action over guns ban, everyone gets paid in the end lol

and guns ban won't stop random whiteys flipping and murdering 10-20 people( maybe those numbers will be reduced, using knives/swords/axes can't kill that many folks ), there is no reason for this usually, they just snap

The black gun violence is gang based and no ban will stop criminals from getting illegal weaponry, black, whites don't matter.

TLDR whitey must visit the shrink when he has random murder-suicide feelings

Anyway enough news thread from me

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Your link says the below

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population

Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around 10 percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

Do you expect logic from someone supporting Trump and Republicans? 

Waise bhi everyone gave up once they decided gun rights were more important than saving kids. Absolutely f**ked up place. 

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc ? 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Waise bhi everyone gave up once they decided gun rights were more important than saving kids. Absolutely f**ked up place. 

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc

Get guns to defend yourself? 

15 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc ? 

What do you mean?

I clearly mentioned that a typical school shooter is White.

But doesn't change the fact that Blacks have higher share wrto their population, irrespective how the 10% unknowns are distributed.

Edited by Right

5 hours ago, Walker said:

This is kinda sad to watch, man is pouring his f**ckin heart out.

To think they've taken so little action even after decades is pathetic. Feels like theres a higher chance of them arming all the kids and teachers for defense. 

This is a monumental screw up by Amber Heard. Previous partners weren't allowed to testify. But AH in her testimony mentioned Kate moss being abused by Johnny in trying to be more dramatic. This allowed Johnny's team to bring Kate moss as witness :rofl:

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is a monumental screw up by Amber Heard. Previous partners weren't allowed to testify. But AH in her testimony mentioned Kate moss being abused by Johnny in trying to be more dramatic. This allowed Johnny's team to bring Kate moss as witness :rofl:

Yeah. I rofld so hard when jonnys lawyer laughed and pumped his fist when she brought it up. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

VIDEO?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_MWvPNKQ1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Domestic abuse: A case of alwar where Man given police protection .

Cctv footage reveal the truth .

It's just showing me random reels. :huh:

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's just showing me random reels. :huh:

13 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

"Random stuff from the internet" :P

i have copied the link from the insta post. 

But its working for me. Idk:scratchchin:

Sharing again.

Its hilarious and shocking at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

i have copied the link from the insta post. 

But its working for me. Idk:scratchchin:

Sharing again.

Its hilarious and shocking at the same time.

Led me to a Biden vs Xi reel. Apt. :rofl: