Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes, news thread ban jayega.

In 2022, when thigs are really really edgy, one has to be etremely careful about what they post and where.

Sometimes I feel we all are sitting on a gunpowder keg....bit of friction and....kaboom.

3 minutes ago, Right said:

In 2022, when thigs are really really edgy, one has to be etremely careful about what they post and where.

Sometimes I feel we all are sitting on a gunpowder keg....bit of friction and....kaboom.

No, but post such things here and there will be flame wars and b&s being handed over

And in any case media doesn't report what doesn't fit their narrative so the general populace will be like this 

81ZmxMPQ+0L._SL1500_.jpg

It doesn't also help that the ruling dispensation is also like this :rofl:

8 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Does this mean that all Muslims should be held accountable for every criminal act by any other Muslim?

Who said this ? 

My post simply said that due to assholery like these, we can't have religious harmony. Somebody from both sides will intentionally f**k up, leading to more tussles. 

The religious intolerance is at a new level, from all sides. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah but someone is always going to f**k up. 

If individual incidents can destroy communal harmony, then our society kinda sucks. 

These incidents have increased quite a lot in the past few years though. 

7 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

RIP! Also, related to Covid?

Too many young ppl are facing cardio vascular & bone density problems post covid era. 

Suggestion would be for everyone to get their necessary tests done if 35 or above. 

Vitamin D & Blood Cholesterol levels are getting f**ked. 

Edited by AnK

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Too many young ppl are facing cardio vascular & bone density problems post covid era. 

Suggestion would be for everyone to get their necessary tests done if 35 or above. 

Someone my family knows died of cardiac arrest as well last week. He was also in his 50's. His daughter, who is a doctor, diagnosed it as a Covid side effect (although I don't know how). My uncle suggested to get some tests done several months ago, I think it's called DRM or D-dimer, I forgot. Any idea @Bird Bird Bird? Just to put it out here.

Edited by Max Pain

3 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

Someone my family knows died of cardiac arrest as well last week. He was also in his 50's. His daughter, who is a doctor, called it a Covid side effect. My uncle suggested to get some tests done; I think it's called DRM or D-dimer, I am not sure. Any idea @Bird Bird Bird? Just to put it out here.

The Chaar Dhaam yatra has seen unusual spike in deaths this year. 97 died in 2019 while this year more than hundred in just 3 weeks.

A lot of deaths attributed to post-Covid side-effects.

• Sad 1