Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think Modi govt tried to bring the law which recognised male rape long back but feminists blocked it. 

Afaik men cannot be raped as per IPC currently. 

No, it was congress government in 2012. Modi government refused to make it gender neutral in 2018.

As per IPC, Indian men cannot be victims in domestic violence, rape, molestation, outrage of modesty, voyerism, stalking, workplace sexual harassment.

In POCSO also, if both boy and girl are minor, boy is considered rapist. Age difference doesn't matter.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think Modi govt tried to bring the law which recognised male rape long back but feminists blocked it. 

Afaik men cannot be raped as per IPC currently. 

That's right bro, feminists blocked it. Some Men came forward as rape victim but courts always say this cannot happen to Men.

I know a few victims whom I met during Men's right meeting, knowing the current plight of the justice system, they don't even want to take the legal route.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think she's done. No job, any money she had will be gone because of the lawsuit. 

She's not that good an actress anyways. 

She still has the 6 million she received from Johnny and was supposed to Donate to charity.  Only donated 1 mil out of the 7 mil she pledged/donated :P .

The fact she kept trying to confuse the jury with pledge/donation being the same was hilarious :rofl: .

21 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think she's done. No job, any money she had will be gone because of the lawsuit. 

She's not that good an actress anyways. 

Who gives a sh*t about Amber's acting? :naughty:

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I'll sub her OF. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah but she has to pay 12 mil net of what she receives from Johnny (post tax). 

Didnt Johnny cover the tax of 7 mil when he gave 7 mil (after tax ) to Amber ?