Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

He did. But that was out of court settlement. This one is court mandated so she can't reneg. 2 mil will be given by Johnny. 30-40% tax so net net she had to pay Johnny around 10.5 mil out of her pocket. 

Oh okay understood. 

12 minutes ago, roun90 said:

You guys think Amber Heard will go for Appeal now or just accept the ruling?

Only if she wants to make further mockery of her case. She has no case. All her lies were exposed in public.

23 minutes ago, roun90 said:

You guys think Amber Heard will go for Appeal now or just accept the ruling?

If she appeals she doesn't have to pay 15M until the appeal is under process so of course she'll appeal. The lawyer will also continue to get paid so they'll advise her to appeal.

32 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

If she appeals she doesn't have to pay 15M until the appeal is under process so of course she'll appeal. The lawyer will also continue to get paid so they'll advise her to appeal.

Why 15m? I wonder why would the jury charge $5M punitive when it is capped at 350k in that US state.

She only has to pay 8.3M after deducting 2M from Depp. 

37 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

She cried and asked JD to end it and to live her alone, in the court. If she pursues it then world will again know who isn't ending it. He had ended it by giving divorce and alimony, but no, she had to write oped and become star of MeToo movement. 

34 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

xZeIg39.jpg

I talked to his father. He is still fighting hard, the girl has already run away. The DCW chief was also responsible for his suicide. One of the most vile woman in India.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I talked to his father. He is still fighting hard, the girl has already run away. The DCW chief was also responsible for his suicide. One of the most vile woman in India.

What's your new twitter?

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I Hope he will get justice now.

But justice after someone's death is not even near to justice.

It would be a joke.