Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

Basically, UPenn folks offered psychological help to Lia Thomas's fellow swimming mates, so they can cope up with dangling penises in locker room.

This is sickness.

Anyone who wants to turn trans and participate in female sports, should get their dick surgeried out, this should be bare minimum.

22 minutes ago, Right said:

What's your new twitter?

I have multiple female accounts.. SIMPs follow me in droves. Not creating male account again on twitter. Not a single warning received. 

10 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Do you know him?

Not personally but had called him last year to give support. That moose jatana moron was also responsible for his death.

Recently saw one news about a 13 year old boy was falsely accused of distributing p0rography by his female classmate, and luckily they had evidence against her so he was saved. Otherwise it was another Manav singh in making. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Right said:

Basically, UPenn folks offered psychological help to Lia Thomas's fellow swimming mates, so they can cope up with dangling penises in locker room.

This is sickness.

Anyone who wants to turn trans and participate in female sports, should get their dick surgeried out, this should be bare minimum.

Look what this world has come to. A woman has to cover her identity to express her opinions. What she feels is wrong and what she is uncomfortable with. Why? Because she might be labelled as transphobic,  looked down and cancelled. Bravo twitter & internet mobs bravo. Abhi kidhar gaya feminism? Ya conditions ke saath apply hota hai.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Look what this world has come to. A woman has to cover her identity to express her opinions. What she feels is wrong and what she is uncomfortable with. Why? Because she might be labelled as transphobic,  looked down and cancelled. Bravo twitter & internet mobs bravo. Abhi kidhar gaya feminism? Ya conditions ke saath apply hota hai.  

There is a sociatal hierarchy of victimhood, cisgender females are ranked quite low in that.

Edited by Right

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

I have multiple female accounts.. SIMPs follow me in droves. Not creating male account again on twitter. Not a single warning received. 

Don't tell me you are operating Dipika's a/c :p

wnZYKRc.jpeg

This popped up in Facebook memories which happened in 2020. The whole story including how the perpetrators were caught after 1.5 years if anyone is interested.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/accused-killing-pregnant-elephant-kerala-surrenders-after-15-years-156627

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, roun90 said:

You guys think Amber Heard will go for Appeal now or just accept the ruling?

100% will appeal. Hope the judge does not allow it.

15 hours ago, Big Boss said:

She cried and asked JD to end it and to live her alone, in the court. If she pursues it then world will again know who isn't ending it. He had ended it by giving divorce and alimony, but no, she had to write oped and become star of MeToo movement. 

If she did not act all this cringe and kept lying every other day, this case would have ended in a neutral position.

The acting alone made jury think of punishing her.

15Mil is no big deal for amber, prolly get it from Mollusk in exchange for a crooked BJ.

P.S. I absolutely love how women are calling out Amber for saying this is a setback for women ?

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

wnZYKRc.jpeg

This popped up in Facebook memories which happened in 2020. The whole story including how the perpetrators were caught after 1.5 years if anyone is interested.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/accused-killing-pregnant-elephant-kerala-surrenders-after-15-years-156627

I remember this case and there was shitty attempts by some lefties to bring in Lord Ganesha and maligning a community. Leftists are cancer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

P6zD3Sz.jpeg

Similar movie is coming in marathi too.

Few months back hindi movie was released on Shemaroo on this topic. Also 2 marathi daily soaps have similar story, and one hindi tv show also had this story. The cases are becoming so common now that movies and tv shows are showing this regularly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right said:

Not again....

It's primary mode of spread is man to man sex. So not much to worry if you are straight. Not yet confirmed if it can spread in straight sex.

Really happy for him. His wife had taken over his double storied house and forced himself and his family to live on rent, by misusing the pathetic dv act. Fortunately court ordered her to vacate. But still he has to pay rent to his wife.

• Like 1