Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

Seems like a made up post. There is no way a guy has good grades, good job, good money lead to no woman. This is true throughout the world, not just India. 

As for the sentiment being expressed here. I agree. It is disgusting, but it is what it is. 

At times things just can’t be generalised as there are many aspects to what happens with each & every individual. 

Most of the time you would find morons who are trying to find a partner much ahead of their league,leading to disappointments. 
Not saying that there aren’t gold diggers out there but finding a match that ways also has many aspects.

Obviously if someone is not willing to compromise even an inch & settle with someone appropriate for them & vice-versa they will always remain single. 

It actually happens with everyone & all depends on how quick ppl realise this fact.

The longer one takes the more rigidity it reflects. 

On 6/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, CarbonCore said:

I think its time to lock this thread since its becoming a news/propaganda thread again.

please do

4 minutes ago, harjas said:

please do

Why are you being like a party pooper, and when you have nothing to contribute here just ignore the thread and do something else?

This is a beautiful thread, some people don't understand what has to be posted here. They will correct themselves in due time

2 minutes ago, Right said:

Why are you being like a party pooper, and when you have nothing to contribute here just ignore the thread and do something else?

This is a beautiful thread, some people don't understand what has to be posted here. They will correct themselves in due time

I used to come here on this thread to see the actual stuff that this thread was meant for till the time users like you started sh*tting here and derailing this thread with constant news bs and stuff
the random stuff that people used to post here was actually pretty cool and some of the people still try to post that.

IVG in the end is and was a gaming forum and it was pretty clearly told my admins back then as well when news thread was shut down that this is not the place to have those discussions(yes even in general thread) and if you want to then there are other places where such discussions about news and all can be made.

So buddy its better that you take a hike rather than asking me to ignore/ leave :giggle:  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Right said:

People perfectly understand what's been posted here, we are not born yesterday. This thread used to have great content until all the BS propaganda started leaking into it. I haven't locked it yet because other guys still post some good stuff, but the time is almost up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Is that you @TRMNTR

I have too much respect for my car and the bikers to do anything like this. I'd probably just spout something colorful and be on my way in a non-road-rashy way. :P

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

People perfectly understand what's been posted here, we are not born yesterday. This thread used to have great content until all the BS propaganda started leaking into it. I haven't locked it yet because other guys still post some good stuff, but the time is almost up. 

From now on, please threadban those who put BS propaganda.

Threadbans are possible, right?

45 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I have too much respect for my car and the bikers to do anything like this. I'd probably just spout something colorful and be on my way in a non-road-rashy way. :P

Same :hi:

2 hours ago, Right said:

The entitlement and self righteousness in this post is pretty high :lol: calm down there buddy.

44 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Saudi guy with all his oil money be like

Probably one of those Saudi guys who got attracted to her due to poop story.

PS: You can google about how instagram models are treated and the stuff they are made to do by Arabs for loads of money. It's disgusting, gross and NSFW.