Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

I think we all have discussed news and world news long enough, understood what is going on and should get back to posting random stuff like we used to see on this thread.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I don't dwell on historical issues. There are enough problems in the present that needs to be dealt with. Also I don't want to go to a movie theater and feel depressed and sad about things that I can't control or correct. Since 2014, so called acche din pro Hindu government has done nothing to do any investigation or launch any probe in this genocide, so they should be the ones watching the movie and taking action.

Reality is often disappointing mate. You have to face it. How many turds of those hindi/english movies we will watch in theatres and we wont watch this coz this shows the truth and what our people have faced. You can be in Ignorance all your life but that wont change the fact. Jab tak apne pe na aaye tab tak log samajh nahi paate, uska wait nhi karna chahiye bhai. 

As for govt, Article 370 is removed. Only over a thousand yet but slowly people will get to their homes. 

I am ready to Sponsor @Big Boss and @Mr. Comingle tickets for Kashmir Files. Jaoge?

21 minutes ago, hope said:

Thats what bro, no one knows what actually happened in Kashmir, the film depicts the truth and thats why everyone should watch it, the uproar is also because truth was hidden for so long. People who faced it are crying in theatres because it brought them flashbacks. 

IMDB changed its rating system for this movie. Look at Wiki page for this movie, some pricks dismissing the movie because f**kers have sold their country for Money and their filthy agendas. 

What makes you think it wont happen again at some other place, the signs are there already in many states. Loose these states one by one and you are surrounded. 

Not everyone is bad but bad people need to be highlighted to preserve this country.

It will spread and it can also happen again in some other place if we people keep digging out the past like this.

And keep blaming particular group in all over nation just bcs it happened in one part of the country. We also need to understand the situation in kashmir was not normal.all those things was highly influenced by pak.

Problem with people is, they dont getting it that all of this is just the start or a triggering thing for people  to make situation even worst in future.

All I'm saying is ,logo ko kadwa ghoot peena hoga,and instead of keep remembering those black days,we have to forget those thing,and stop blaming a particular group.

Yes,thats the right thing for better future.

If someone need more gyan on it.

Read this

https://www.thelallantop.com/bherant/social-media-being-flooded-by-viral-videos-from-theatres-running-movie-the-kashmir-files/

15 minutes ago, hope said:

Reality is often disappointing mate. You have to face it. How many turds of those hindi/english movies we will watch in theatres and we wont watch this coz this shows the truth and what our people have faced. You can be in Ignorance all your life but that wont change the fact. Jab tak apne pe na aaye tab tak log samajh nahi paate, uska wait nhi karna chahiye bhai. 

As for govt, Article 370 is removed. Only over a thousand yet but slowly people will get to their homes. 

I am ready to Sponsor @Big Boss and @Mr. Comingle tickets for Kashmir Files. Jaoge?

Even if you pay me 4 times the price and sponsor dinner in a 5 star hotel I won't watch it because I watch movies for fun and entertainment, and not to get depressed about things happened in 90s.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nope. 

I'm ashamed to say, but I had only extremely superficial clue to what happened at Kashmir. Never bothered to look it up as my woke 20s thought process was Hindu = casteism + dominant group = bad, other religions = minorities = oppressed = good. Much of it led by political discourses and agenda driven movies. 

But as you grow up and expand your worldview, perceptions change. Ofcourse things are not black and white, but multiple shades of gray, and it's your experience which decides what shades you believe in. 

And going by the response to The Kashmir Files, it's pretty clear not many people had an idea on what happened. It's true, and it's recent history, and it should be told to everyone, and it should not be forgotten. Same goes for other atrocities in the same area against other religious groups. 

Two wrongs don't make a right.

pls dont get offend, but for two sec. Can you also consider that Maybe yours perception is changing bcs nations ideology is changed ,since the gov. Is changed in 2014.

17 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

It will spread and it can also happen again in some other place if we people keep digging out the past like this.

And keep blaming particular group in all over nation just bcs it happened in one part of the country. We also need to understand the situation in kashmir was not normal.all those things was highly influenced by pak.

Problem with people is, they dont getting it that all of this is just the start or a triggering thing for people  to make situation even worst in future.

All I'm saying is ,logo ko kadwa ghoot peena hoga,and instead of keep remembering those black days,we have to forget those thing,and stop blaming a particular group.

Yes,thats the right thing for better future.

If someone need more gyan on it.

Read this

https://www.thelallantop.com/bherant/social-media-being-flooded-by-viral-videos-from-theatres-running-movie-the-kashmir-files/

Why should you forget? Were the culprits caught? No na then? Wheres the justice? If this happens again, will you forget again? The situation in West bengal and Kerela is not normal either now, will you wait for it to reach other states by just forgetting it?

17 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Even if you pay me 4 times the price and sponsor dinner in a 5 star hotel I won't watch it because I watch movies for fun and entertainment, and not to get depressed about things happened in 90s.

Did you watch Swades,Teri meherbaniyan, Taare Zameen Par, baghban yet?

19 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

pls dont get offend, but for two sec. Can you also consider that Maybe yours perception is changing bcs nations ideology is changed ,since the gov. Is changed in 2014.

What if the truth was hidden coz the party in power was the culprit? Can you consider this once? 

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

I specifically didn't bring any govt discussions else this thread will turn into dumpster fire. But not a fan of current govt, and that's a discussion over drinks, not over the internet.  :cheers:

55 minutes ago, hope said:

Did you watch Swades,Teri meherbaniyan, Taare Zameen Par, baghban yet?

None of these are depressing movies. Every movie has a happy ending and a closure. Haven't watch teri meherbaniyan.

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

None of these are depressing movies. Every movie has a happy ending and a closure. Haven't watch teri meherbaniyan.

Baghban, dude. 

It's like every parents fantasy and every child's nightmare. :rofl:

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Absolutely brilliant.

Australia has also gamified the driving licences.

You get points throughout your licence validity period and based on how you have fared, you get upto 100% discount on licence renewal fee.

They are really a*s about DLs and this makes whole thing really desciplined.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Baghban, dude. 

It's like every parents fantasy and every child's nightmare. :rofl:

But it ends on a positive note. You leave the theater happy. Huge difference. Though I won't watch any of these or similar movies now. In this phase of my life, I don't have time or energy to watch depressing or thought provoking movies. I just want entertainment.

53 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Waah, puri picture mein rote raho aur last mein happy ending so everything forgotten waah kya logic hai. Bagbhan was heart wrenching for almost all but you had fun throughout coz in the end Amitabh and Hema got Salman`s back ? :rofl:

Whatta Logic :hi2:

Hypocrisy at its peak. Doesnt want to watch Kashmir files coz its true and hard fact but gets emo, sad while watching bagbhan but because the end is good saare emotions felt before gone :lol:  

2 hours ago, hope said:

What if the truth was hidden coz the party in power was the culprit? Can you consider this once? 

All i know old time was much peaceful than now.

Btw peace is harder to maintain in a country like INDIA than spreading hate.lot of efforts and sacrifice have to make to achieve that.

And second thing,i dont believe anything was hidden before.im talking about majority of people.

Everyone knows but difference is previous gov. didnt scream or shout in the public for theire own benefit.

Spreading hate or in your terms revealing the truth to the general public. What good its gonna do.

What,people like you and me can do about it?

Only gov can make difference but current sitting gov. they didnt do anything for what happened in kashmir.as @Big Boss mentioned

1 hour ago, hope said:

Waah, puri picture mein rote raho aur last mein happy ending so everything forgotten waah kya logic hai. Bagbhan was heart wrenching for almost all but you had fun throughout coz in the end Amitabh and Hema got Salman`s back ? :rofl:

Whatta Logic :hi2:

Hypocrisy at its peak. Doesnt want to watch Kashmir files coz its true and hard fact but gets emo, sad while watching bagbhan but because the end is good saare emotions felt before gone :lol:  

Lol who cried in Baghban? We were laughing throughout the movie. One of my roommates was thirsting after hema malini :loser:

This video depicts Baghban clearly:

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

All i know old time was much peaceful than now.

Btw peace is harder to maintain in a country like INDIA than spreading hate.lot of efforts and sacrifice have to make to achieve that.

And second thing,i dont believe anything was hidden before.im talking about majority of people.

Everyone knows but difference is previous gov. didnt scream or shout in the public for theire own benefit.

Spreading hate or in your terms revealing the truth to the general public. What good its gonna do.

What,people like you and me can do about it?

Only gov can make difference but current sitting gov. they didnt do anything for what happened in kashmir.as @Big Boss mentioned

Old time i think the people who opposed were suppressed by Power. Dont think it was peaceful right from 1947 starting with Partition till now. Problem is all these things just continues with absolute no end to anything. Atleast some of the issues have been addressed and dealt with or atleast there is start for it. Perpetrators keep doing it again and again coz there is no stopping them coz they arent even highlighted rather than celebrated by corrupt people in the country. 

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Lol who cried in Baghban? We were laughing throughout the movie. One of my roommates was thirsting after hema malini :loser:

This video depicts Baghban clearly:

Aag lage basti mein, mein apni masti mein :rofl: 

Nothing can be expected from you.