Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

On 3/21/2022 at 9:29 PM, Right said:

FOVYodHXIAEFon3?format=png&name=small

Totally shameless fkr :rofl:

So I did some reading last night. 
Turns out that all the scientific community & scientific evidence have suggested the sports community (& community in general) to stop putting trans athletes (or prisoners) in the same space as women as it would be outright dangerous & compromise their integrity,safety & respect. 

It’s kinda heart wrenching what this world is upto in the quest of political advancements. 

Men with ill intentions can potentially sabotage not only women sports but also any private space that was inherently designated to keep women safe & healthy. 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Men with ill intentions can potentially sabotage not only women sports but also any private space that was inherently designated to keep women safe & healthy. 

The TGs are asking to be transferred to Women's prison alleging that they are getting raped in Men's.

Its one deep rabbit's hole.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Prison rape is common across countries and genders. 

Don't drop the soap isn't just a joke.

In women’s prison it isn’t. 

& that’s what scientists fear will become the norm if political course correction isn’t into immediate effect. 

Mumta Banerjee is creating a political stronghold fortress for herself that BJP won’t be able to penetrate for generations to come. 

She can go towards any inhumane limit to do that. 

& it’s not like some ppl in BJP in various states aren’t capable of doing the same. 

Sorry for posting a political comment but couldn’t stop myself after watching that. 

Edited by AnK

35 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Proud of the country? 

:doh:

Kashmir files dekhoge kya ab. Aisa na ho har jagah isiliye thoda jagruk ho jao ab.

Very proud of my country. I dont see only negatives like you :) When are you leaving btw? :bigyellowgrin:

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Guys, tweet this. Spread this. I know Byjus is f**king scum of the Earth, but this is next level sh*t assholery. 

and post deleted!

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Guys, tweet this. Spread this. I know Byjus is f**king scum of the Earth, but this is next level sh*t assholery. 

They visited my maid's house here in Noida as well and were coercing the parents to get a loan.