Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, hope said:

Both good and bad. It’ll turn into another Himachal or Kullu Manali soon. People everywhere, natural beauty gone. 
You already see hours of waiting and extremely slow traffic when going to Nathula pass/Baba Mandir via Gangtok, specially during summers. 

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sales pressures ? Yes. Abusive language ? Errr..no. No idea about Indian cos, but any half decent MNCs will take such language extremely seriously. 

I should have been specific. Any sales jobs which require cold calling and customer visits are same. In MNCs we don't have such sales jobs, unless they are MNC banks. 

10 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wtf how much funding do they have? Football worldcup is like biggest sporting event ever. Unbelievable.

Founder took a loan against his equity to pump up valuation. I think last year they did 4 funding rounds. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I can swear I saw the same old thing some months back but it was a girl and her smaller brother in that vid!

Is there a factory making these videos :panic:

4 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

I can swear I saw the same old thing some months back but it was a girl and her smaller brother in that vid!

Is there a factory making these videos :panic:

Clout is a helluva drug

On 3/5/2022 at 11:21 AM, AnK said:

I don’t agree with this.

Making civilians go up against Russian military with potato equipment & artillery to stay covered & unbreachable in your own bunker is no Valor or Courage.

He should have built an armed force strong enough to stay put for this long when you knew the imminent threat from 2014-2022. 

NATO should have helped him do that in this period instead of sending equipment in a hush now.

Instead he relied totally on NATO name & now with no show & looking like a fool,using civilians to do the job. 
Leaving them with no other option. 

This is not heroic,no matter how much NATO & he himself try to cover it up & try to make it look like. 

Glad more people see this for what it is. Zelensky is a naive fool who failed to read the foreign policy threats all around him. And as a result his people have suffered. That is pretty much the opposite of leadership. 

I would rather have someone at the helm who knows what he is doing than a fool who likes to click photos. 

Also think about this the US cried hoarse about Russian psyops during Donald trump's election win. But that same psyops capability is now being called ineffective and hardly present, by the same people? 

Truth is the Russians have ALWAYS been sh*t at psyops. America takes the cake there. 

Someone on the internet had said, America will fight Russia till the last Ukrainian and I agree, that's what they're doing. 

2 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Ha bro.

Sbko itna kya maja aya isme.

Bc kya tha 

I'm hoping they were laughing at the cringe and silliness of that clip.

If not . .

Ic3NAGTgrJGZ3odQlzFqtqIMCezxnHHLkWGHnFc8

• Haha 1