Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

True but every coin has two sides Nowadays women are running in the race and winning for themselves also.

Ofcourse they are, I know many such women. But the issue is they will earn for themselves, boast on social media that they are strong & independent whilst expecting a Man to provide (House emi's, car payments, loans etc). 

A modern woman earning well will still look for a Man who earns 3-5 tmes or even more than her (hypergamy).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

A modern woman earning well will still look for a Man who earns 3-5 tmes or even more than her (hypergamy).

6 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

And those who marry and get into relationships bacause of money and status dont last long in that relationship. 

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender.

Pretty much. One look at this thread would make you believe everything wrong in this world in only because of women

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Women ain't the problem, modern feminist (Women & Men) are.

Both women and men create problems. It is a case by case thing. If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families regarding how women should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Both women and men create problems. It is a case by case thing. If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families regarding how women should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Being a traditional female is a problem and backwards now? ... heh

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nope. It is a problem when the female isn't but the family expects her to be. Not to say that the issues males face isn't any less important but in my experience, women going through what @Sach4life described is WAAAY more common. Again, in my experience.

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

How did you come to that conclusion from his statements ? His statement was -  If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families regarding how women should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, SuperT said:

How did you come to that conclusion from his statements ? His statement was -  If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Seriously..

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

You are also a problem