Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This is wild. Defamation cases are really hard to win in US. Depp's team was amazing. 

I read somewhere which said the verdict was because jury were also fans of him. Copium is crazy. 

Depp's team just had to be average to win it. Amber Heard had lied so much and counter evidence was on public record. Photos of her or video appearances right next day after her supposed broken nose, no ACLU donation etc etc. They just had to present it properly and hope that jury has common sense. As soon as she failed to stop public broadcasting of the case, it was over. Many media sites tried to paint her as "imperfect victim" but public trial meant everyone saw through their bs. She had already lost miserably in court of public. Many hardcore Feminists who go "believe all women" withdrew support for her after watching the trial. 

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Depp's team just had to be average to win it. Amber Heard had lied so much and counter evidence was on public record. Photos of her or video appearances right next day after her supposed broken nose, no ACLU donation etc etc. They just had to present it properly and hope that jury has common sense. As soon as she failed to stop public broadcasting of the case, it was over. Many media sites tried to paint her as "imperfect victim" but public trial meant everyone saw through their bs. She had already lost miserably in court of public. Many hardcore Feminists who go "believe all women" withdrew support for her after watching the trial. 

But guess who came out to support her?

Anita Sarkissian:roflroll:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This is wild. Defamation cases are really hard to win in US. Depp's team was amazing. 

I read somewhere which said the verdict was because jury were also fans of him. Copium is crazy. 

Have you seen any video of the trial? Anyone with common sense could tell it was all a lie. Amber straight up lied and made up most of the things. 

Jury were fans of Depp. Yep, I have seen this one coming from a long mile! 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Right said:

no wfh in Tesla 

Nope. It says minimum 40 hours needed at factory for Executive team (i.e. those earning the true big numbers), and rest can be WFM. 

I feel this is truly awesome as execs should be as much with the field/factory as possible, not just sit in an office or remote work in industries where primary work is manufacturing (of course with caveats depending on nature of job). This is not an IT job. 

22 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Have you seen any video of the trial? Anyone with common sense could tell it was all a lie. Amber straight up lied and made up most of the things. 

Jury were fans of Depp. Yep, I have seen this one coming from a long mile! 

SIMPs refuse to take the L when any woman loses anywhere, so they come up with such bs excuses. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nope. It says minimum 40 hours needed at factory for Executive team (i.e. those earning the true big numbers), and rest can be WFM. 

I feel this is truly awesome as execs should be as much with the field/factory as possible, not just sit in an office or remote work in industries where primary work is manufacturing (of course with caveats depending on nature of job). This is not an IT job. 

No, the second email was sent to Everybody.

Tesla has big tech staff which doesn't ever come to factories, teams which work on softwares especially things like FSD.

These folks must be WFHing a lot since most of them are in Bay Area.

16 minutes ago, Right said:

No, the second email was sent to Everybody.

Tesla has big tech staff which doesn't ever come to factories, teams which work on softwares especially things like FSD.

These folks must be WFHing a lot since most of them are in Bay Area.

The core is still manufacturing. It's not an IT or tech business which can be done from home, certainly not by the execs. As I said, while some jobs can be done remotely, the sector in which Tesla operates does need hands on approach, whether someone likes it or not. 

40 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The core is still manufacturing. It's not an IT or tech business which can be done from home, certainly not by the execs. As I said, while some jobs can be done remotely, the sector in which Tesla operates does need hands on approach, whether someone likes it or not. 

Not for everyone working at Tesla especially execs. HR, Legal, PR or accounting guys can work from home. 

Purely Software guys can too.

Elon doesn't want anyone to WFH and thats fine.

On 6/1/2022 at 10:25 AM, AnK said:

Too many young ppl are facing cardio vascular & bone density problems post covid era. 

Suggestion would be for everyone to get their necessary tests done if 35 or above. 

Vitamin D & Blood Cholesterol levels are getting f**ked. 

https://youtu.be/R3ePqyHClPo

Edited by Felix the cat