Jump to content

Random stuff from the internet (not news)


Aftrunner
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Do you expect logic from someone supporting Trump and Republicans? 

 

Waise bhi everyone gave up once they decided gun rights were more important than saving kids. Absolutely f**ked up place. 

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc

 

 

Get guns to defend yourself? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Do you expect logic from someone supporting Trump and Republicans? 

 

Waise bhi everyone gave up once they decided gun rights were more important than saving kids. Absolutely f**ked up place. 

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc ? 

I just wanted to point out how faulty statistics are often used to suit agendas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Do you expect logic from someone supporting Trump and Republicans? 

 

Waise bhi everyone gave up once they decided gun rights were more important than saving kids. Absolutely f**ked up place. 

How the f**k do you live in place where random nonsensical shootings and killings can happen in schools, bars, cinema halls etc ? 

 

What do you mean?

I clearly mentioned that a typical school shooter is White.

But doesn't change the fact that Blacks have higher share wrto their population, irrespective how the 10% unknowns are distributed.

 

Edited by Right
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Walker said:

 

This is kinda sad to watch, man is pouring his f**ckin heart out.

 

To think they've taken so little action even after decades is pathetic. Feels like theres a higher chance of them arming all the kids and teachers for defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is kinda sad to watch, man is pouring his f**ckin heart out.

 

To think they've taken so little action even after decades is pathetic. Feels like theres a higher chance of them arming all the kids and teachers for defense. 

Poor Dems are not able to pass a bill to make police more accountable. Forget gun control. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is freakin incredible, Johnny calls out Elon. Mollusk :D

Lawyer: Did I read that right? 

Johnny: You did. :roflroll:

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a monumental screw up by Amber Heard. Previous partners weren't allowed to testify. But AH in her testimony mentioned Kate moss being abused by Johnny in trying to be more dramatic. This allowed Johnny's team to bring Kate moss as witness :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is a monumental screw up by Amber Heard. Previous partners weren't allowed to testify. But AH in her testimony mentioned Kate moss being abused by Johnny in trying to be more dramatic. This allowed Johnny's team to bring Kate moss as witness :rofl:

 

Yeah. I rofld so hard when jonnys lawyer laughed and pumped his fist when she brought it up. :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

It's just showing me random reels. :huh:

 

13 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

"Random stuff from the internet" :P

i have copied the link from the insta post. 

But its working for me. Idk:scratchchin:

Sharing again.

Its hilarious and shocking at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_MWvPNKQ1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

 

i have copied the link from the insta post. 

But its working for me. Idk:scratchchin:

Sharing again.

Its hilarious and shocking at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_MWvPNKQ1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

 

 

 

Led me to a Biden vs Xi reel. Apt. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Led me to a Biden vs Xi reel. Apt. :rofl:

I even checked from my friends phone. Its working fine .

If you want to check it out. 

You can go to the economic times page on insta. Posted 16hrs ago.

xv1GRyC.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

 

i have copied the link from the insta post. 

But its working for me. Idk:scratchchin:

Sharing again.

Its hilarious and shocking at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_MWvPNKQ1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

 

 

At least has the balls to take questions from the public. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...