Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

7 hours ago, Right said:

1. How a US based firm was managed to do forensic study on the laptops when it's in NIA custody?

2. These reports are for consumption of extremely low IQ janta. earlier Rona Wilson made a deposition that it was Pune Police which planted the evidence. ? This was immediately thrown out.

Lol. Talk about low IQ. Hint: follow the links and maybe you'll actually learn something new.

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

Lol. Talk about low IQ. Hint: follow the links and maybe you'll actually learn something new.

I have followed this case. This Hacking and Planting started at The Wire and then reached Wired.

No one would even utter this BS in courts because it'll be thrown out because of #1 and get laughed at.

12 minutes ago, Right said:

I have followed this case. This Hacking and Planting started at The Wire and then reached Wired.

No one would even utter this BS in courts because it'll be thrown out because of #1 and get laughed at.

Its exactly because of your ignorance on 1 that you're in the dark 

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

Its exactly because of your ignorance on 1 that you're in the dark 

No. I am not because the evidence is incriminating & this was one of the wild things thrown around to save Rona, this was reported by Wire like a year and half ago.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I thought you'll not post in this thread from now on. 

Not posting content, yes. But replying, yes.

Edited by Right

9 minutes ago, Right said:

No. I am not because the evidence is incriminating & this was one of the wild things thrown around to save Rona, this was reported by Wire like a year and half ago.

Not posting content, yes. But replying, yes.

I see you're doubling down on your ignorance :lol:

59 minutes ago, Walker said:

I see you're doubling down on your ignorance :lol:

No I am not, these guys changed their versions multiple time and from Pune Police planted the evidence it became Digital forensic of the laptop.

Laptop never left NIA custody, let alone getting examined by said US firm. They didn't have a electronic copy either, because NIA never supplied them. They created this entire thing based on iCloud backup as they alleged Windows Laptop was linked to his iPhone and the cloud backup recorded all this hacking activity.

Think logically for a min.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Except the article does say that Pune Police planted evidence so the story hasn't changed. The forensic firm was working on behalf of the defendant so I'm assuming they got access to the evidence as part of the trial. How do you say the things you do without any source?

See you haven't read anything at all about this case, except this one article on Wired which feels gospel truth. This laptop crap is going on for more than 1.5yrs and Pune police planted evidence even before that.

Go, do a bit of reading and come back for saying sorry.