Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

10 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Yeah, mental illness is no longer a sickness. It’s now a gender with many forms of sexuality. 

One day many “they” will storm the mental institutions and free more “they” and make them join Twitter and Resetera:giggle:

I wouldn't call it mental illness, but most of these peeps suffer with Gender Dysphoria, which is being normalised, as "born this way".

The dangers here are that these folks are advocating teenagers and pre-pubescent kids to take puberty-blockers instead of having the Dysphoria diagnosed properly and treated.

The next step is then surgeries to tinker with reproduction organs. It's getting fubar and must be fought before it goes out of hand, it is slipping already.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 2:13 AM, Right said:

I wouldn't call it mental illness, but most of these peeps suffer with Gender Dysphoria, which is being normalised, as "born this way".

The dangers here are that these folks are advocating teenagers and pre-pubescent kids to take puberty-blockers instead of having the Dysphoria diagnosed properly and treated.

The next step is then surgeries to tinker with reproduction organs. It's getting fubar and must be fought before it goes out of hand, it is slipping already.

But that's exactly the "treatment". All other "treatment" ended up in mental anguish. 

93% of studies have shown it to work. 

Cornells Research Analysis 

32 minutes ago, Right said:

Hormone therapy, gender reassignment surgeries..

Sorry I misread your reply. I thought you were advocating for the medical stuff. 

I'm sure psychotherapy (the non transition variety) was already explored as an option and probably dropped. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Random stuff from the internet (not news)
  • CarbonCore locked this topic