Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

15 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Been following Pradeep Poonia for quite some time, glad that all of this is getting some traction finally.

Seriously, man. I was apprehensive about Byju's for years, but the actual footage exposed by Poonia just shows how serious this is. And can't even imagine what he is going through now with the court case against him. 

cloud mein geela to nahi ho jayega... :roflroll:agar baarish hogi to data tapakne lagega

Dayum! The kid in the video claims to be in the 6th class. Her curiosity, if this is legit, is awesome! I hope all kids (cross)question what they are thought with similar gusto.  

Maybe this guy is one of the founders of this company. 

Edited by ayush12ice

1 hour ago, ayush12ice said:

cloud mein geela to nahi ho jayega... :roflroll:agar baarish hogi to data tapakne lagega

Dayum! The kid in the video claims to be in the 6th class. Her curiosity, if this is legit, is awesome! I hope all kids (cross)question what they are thought with similar gusto.  

Maybe this guy is one of the founders of this company. 

Hahahahahaha this guy is hilarious :lol:

Oh that kid is a joy. Any good self respecting trainer/teacher should consider it a joy to have a kid willing to engage and ask questions. I mean I definitely would.

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Oh that kid is a joy. Any good self respecting trainer/teacher should consider it a joy to have a kid willing to engage and ask questions. I mean I definitely would.

She asked for her parent's number at the end - even the kid said "aap meri complain karengi na?"

f**king stupid teachers. 

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

This India, a kid being "too questioning" would incur the teachers wrath, like sh*t grades and all.

Same here altough these folks aren't teachers.

May this scam die like that WeWork startup.

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

This India, a kid being "too questioning" would incur the teachers wrath, like sh*t grades and all.

Same here altough these folks aren't teachers.

May this scam die like that WeWork startup.

True :(

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Personal story about captcha. About 3-4 years ago, my wife took up a part-time job with a new startup ($6/hr). Since she found it difficult to balance with her full-time job she asked if I could help on it. So i logged in and checked the list of available projects and was assigned to one. Simple enough. Instructions look at the picture below and draw a tight box around so and so type of thing. So one picture was of a road with some parked cars, some pictures were of a cross walk, some road with a few cycles, cars, trucks buses. It was mind numbing and I gave up after a couple of days. Bc I didn't make the connection until a few months later when I was hit with a captcha and realised bc I created this captcha. :lol:

So somewhere out there is someone looking at a picture and drawing boxes around a car or a bike or a fire hydrant.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

I think I might have 1 bitcoin in my account. I can't remember how much I had. LOL. 

What's the biggest cash-out from bitcoin that has been reported? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/09/someone-moved-1-billion-in-a-single-bitcoin-transaction/%3famp=1

One bitcoin! WTF!! :O

31 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

My mind has been blown. I've always always thought of Bata as an Indian brand. In my mind they've been as Indian as Parle and Amul.

You know what's more startling, it's a PRIVATE company ! 126 years, and still a private company. Respect ! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

m98xd8abwl261.jpg

My mind has been blown. I've always always thought of Bata as an Indian brand. In my mind they've been as Indian as Parle and Amul. f**k. 

I have known this about Bata for a long time now, but I refuse to believe it isn't an Indian company. :p 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Random stuff from the internet (not news)
  • CarbonCore locked this topic