Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

7 hours ago, Walker said:

So now the kid has to say, "this is my birth person"? Not sure what the gain is for anyone.

Done out of wokeness.

Their logic is that expecting mothers may be surrogate-ing or donot identify as women and they shouldn't be labelled as such.

Next logical step is calling Father as Sperm-contributor.

1 hour ago, Right said:

Agree to an extent. 

Most of the woke comics are just a drag to read. Earlier, I could pick up any indie comic, and was sure it'll be a blast, but now, I have to search for storyline, reviews etc to weed out of this is another SJW story masquerading as a comic book. 

I'm not saying that their stories should not be told, but mostly it's a forceful insertion of a character, not because the story will benefit from it, but because it's the woke thing to do. 

Spoils all the fun. And IMHO, increases the divide instead of decreasing it. 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Agree to an extent. 

Most of the woke comics are just a drag to read. Earlier, I could pick up any indie comic, and was sure it'll be a blast, but now, I have to search for storyline, reviews etc to weed out of this is another SJW story masquerading as a comic book. 

I'm not saying that their stories should not be told, but mostly it's a forceful insertion of a character, not because the story will benefit from it, but because it's the woke thing to do. 

This all is now spilling into films, toys, books....despite Hollywood has been very accomodating to marginalized groups, giving screen time to hiring to awards.

There is a place and time for everything, phobias, hate and divide won't disappear if Ironman turns crippled, Trans woman.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:34 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Agree to an extent. 

Yeah, mental illness is no longer a sickness. It’s now a gender with many forms of sexuality. 

One day many “they” will storm the mental institutions and free more “they” and make them join Twitter and Resetera:giggle:

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Random stuff from the internet (not news)
  • CarbonCore locked this topic