Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

^^Just a small optical illusion.

This is probably the greatest optical illusion I have seen. Its also pretty famous so most of you would have already seen it.

optical-illusion.jpg

Basically A and B are of the same color. Dont believe it? Save the image, open it with MS paint. Cut A and move it to B and see for yourself.

Edited by Aftrunner

thanks for stating the obvious, am no expert in avionics but when a Flight breaks sound barrier it ususally forms the so called vapor cone :O

Neither i,I dont think the Vapor Cone Will Stay For That Longer.Plus I dont think You frame a Jet like that after Braking sound Barrier . may Be i am Wrong :blink:

This is kinda cool. Dunno if it works for you like it does for me but start moving from S to E like a maze and the picture starts to move.

Nice. It waves even without following the path.

WOW! Strip magic tricks here I come.

This is probably the greatest optical illusion I have seen. Its also pretty famous so most of you would have already seen it.

Basically A and B are of the same color. Dont believe it? Save the image, open it with MS paint. Cut A and move it to B and see for yourself.

The human mind is very, very interesting.

^^ Riveting presentation by Dr. V.Ramachandran .. :P .. Have read one of his books : Phantoms in the Brain.. Enjoyed it thoroughly..!!.. :devil:

Checked out Amazon and the book sounds interesting. Added to the To-read list. Thanks.

Holy crap, I just tried it. Cropped small portion of B, and the color somehow changed from light grey to dark grey, like the color of A square.

Mind blown!!

Holy crap, I just tried it. Cropped small portion of B, and the color somehow changed from light grey to dark grey, like the color of A square.

Mind blown!!

Me too , kept staring at the pic for like 5 minutes , had to try it to believe. The best one i have ever seen :wallbash:

Btw me too an optical illusion lover :panic:

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Random stuff from the internet (not news)
  • CarbonCore locked this topic