Cyborg

985985_20100126_790screen007.jpg

Title - Fifa World Cup 2010

Release Date -April 27

Publisher - EA Sports

Developer - EA Sports

First Media Reveal and details - http://www.gamespot.com/news/6247684.html

15.jpg

It's official! The 2010 FIFA World CupTM game has been announced! One cool feature will be the first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World CupTM online tournament. Compete online instantly - day or night - as your favourite country against other gamers around the world in the group stage through the knockout rounds t...o the World Cup Final and the chance to be crowned champion. The game features all 199 nations that took part in qualification.

guys any reason why should i be getting this ?? i have pes 2010 and i am really liking he master league so far. But it lacks the presentation in international games.

What exactly are the features of WC games from EA ?? i know last time they incorporated some of those famous scenarios where you can change the history. Were they like really good to play out ??

any more novel features ?

Hope Rutter has some involvement in it as well then... else :lol:

He doesn't. There are different teams for both games. Only the gameplay team is common. Besides having Rutter won't make this a better game.

Some notable features:

Confetti rains down from the sky in the team colors and stays on the pitch all game.

More content for star heads and many of the team managers.[England national team manager Fabio] Capello looks brilliant, and [notoriously tall English footballer] Peter Crouch no longer looks like a naughty elf.

Improved the "narrowing down the angle" logic so the keeper doesn't come out so soon and so far, making him vulnerable to the chip shot.

Changed the chip shot to make it more challenging and also to improve the feel of it--more backspin, better trajectory.

Added personality to crosses to allow better players to put in more driven crosses into the box.

Altitude will affect gameplay realistically but subtly. If you have ever been at high altitude you know that it can really sap your stamina, and you'll see that effect in game. Likewise, the ball physics will be subtly different; the ball will fly a bit faster and straighter since there is less air resistance.''

peace

Improved the "narrowing down the angle" logic so the keeper doesn't come out so soon and so far, making him vulnerable to the chip shot.

Changed the chip shot to make it more challenging and also to improve the feel of it--more backspin, better trajectory.

:giggle:

y wud anyone who owns fifa09/10 even look at this?

You shouldn't if you have to pay for it. :rofl:

Btw, don't completely write this off as FIFA 10 in new packaging. Euro 2008 was a great game and much of the foundation for FIFA 09's gameplay was laid in that game. Euro 2008 was better than the FIFA game that came before it, and I'm pretty confident that WC 2010 will be better than FIFA 10 (not that hard, really).

peace

Unless you purposely put Bhutia in the midfield and have him cover Messi lol. But I think I might pick this up if its cheaper than its brother but thats a pipedream. Barring that aside, in this day and age of DLC, why doesn't EA also put out a PSN download for FIFA 10 that tacks on the WC 2010 feature as well? I know its all about how much money they can milk out of the genpop but I think the guys that got suckered into getting FIFA '10 should also get some of this for a nice price.

Archived