FIFA World Cup 2010

Cyborg

been playing it non-stop since friday, seems to me much beter than fifa 10, especially no stupid goalie rushes

even the dribbling seems better, in 10 you could just run with the ball , the physical play seems better implemented here

still havent got the hang of the penalties

• 4 weeks later...

got it, played it. feels nice. controls are much improved from fifa 10. i am liking the new presentation (wc specific) but i can see how it can get boring after prolonged play.

Penalty system is a refreshing change. Another thing i noticed was that its much difficult to direct your play thorough the wings, my play style depends heavily in using wings and fullbacks to ping in crosses and i found it difficult to do that with consistency, dont remember if it was the same case in FIFA 10, but i can say for certainty it was much easier to do so in PES 10.

here in FIFA 2010 wc the opposite defenders close your winger much quickly.

Good thing imo, i really abused the wing run---> pass back to fullback---> L1 + [] to an extant that 8/10 it resulted in a goal in pes 10.

add me online those who are playing this game

Played first match using india, beat pak 2-0 :happydance::bellydance:

nice to see that squad has proper names and that they are pronounced in the commendatory too, though chettri = dias ?? :exoticdance:

but one glaring problem, they dont have Anwar Ali in Indian team.. not even in the reserves.. ?? wtf. He is our best central defender, has been a rock in the team for the past 2-3 years. Really disappointed, shocked really to see such a glaring omission :X

oh, btw i am talking about him-

21176_186x236.jpg

Archived