Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

• 5 weeks later...

Hey gamers!
I used to play games on PC (had a PS2 as well), bought a PS4 last year and been playing on it since. Love story driven single-player games and the PS4 exclusives library is amazing. I love to follow the industry side a bit as well, love watching game documentaries, events and such. Now looking forward to Death stranding, Cyberpunk 2077 and the Last of Us Part 2. 

vdmn95vdmn95.png

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Joined in September but now getting active here. 

I am TheNawab, been gaming since 13-14 years mostly PC and some Nintendo consoles.

Love platforming and FPS games, also am a professional Chess player.

I don't talk much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm Manuel (i'm from Germany/Hamburg)

I started playing about 6 years ago, first game i played was Minecraft (still play it but moslty modded then like ftb infinity evolved etc)
Also got a Nintendo Switch since last years february (on which my fav game is Breath of the Wild^^)

I like RPGs, Simulations (Such as Satisfactory, Factorio or modded Minecraft), and FPSs such as Battlefield 1

My other Hobbies are weight lifting, music (i'm into metal ^^), chilling with friends, netflix/yt etc :D

Uhm and i also like to chat to get to know new people/friends 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello IVG! I've been playing (on/off) since 2009-ish and built my first PC in 2014. Game only on PC and like to play RTS and FPS games. My favorite game is AoE2 and I really like Pokemon too.

My other hobbies are reading photography, though both have taken a toll recently :P

Glad to finally register and finally have a verified account since I've been trying for a month or two and couldn't get it right. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, gamer_adi said:

Not exactly new, original id was banned for a couple of years ago for criticizing a sony exclusive :fear1:

tell us who you really are? :slap:

On 7/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, playstationdude said:

Are you Zeehunter?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

On 7/28/2020 at 10:55 AM, Trippin_Kogaku said:

Hello IVG! I've been playing (on/off) since 2009-ish and built my first PC in 2014. Game only on PC and like to play RTS and FPS games. My favorite game is AoE2 and I really like Pokemon too.

My other hobbies are reading photography, though both have taken a toll recently :P

Glad to finally register and finally have a verified account since I've been trying for a month or two and couldn't get it right. 

welcome bro :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, fireboy said:

Hey! I play on PlayStation + low end PC mostly cause my GPU fried smh and I'm too broke to replace it. Other than that I read a lot and play football thats the extent of my personality haha

People call me Ankyaa nice to meet y'all

Welcome! :cheers: What are your favourite games?

Hey guys!

Sudeep here. I'm new. From Palakkad, Kerala. Big fan of the whole community.

Bought a pre-owned PS4 last week. Dream made reality i would say. Just getting accustomed to the whole console realm and such.

Would love to hear what are some of the games you guys would recommend I'd play on it if you guys are ok to share.

Hope everyone's doing great!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adity said:

God of war 

Ghost of Tsushima

Last of us 1 and 2

Ratchet and Clank

Persona 5

Yakuza Zero 

Horizon Zero Dawn

Wow! Thanks a lot @adity

Will keep an eye out for those games when I'm shopping next. Adding to my list.

Assassin's franchise is a favorite of mine. Haven't played any since Syndicate. Thinking of getting Origins first.

Do you have any suggestions as to where i might be to find it? Pre-owned should be fine. Also what would be a good price for it? Any idea?

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, sudeepg95 said:

Wow! Thanks a lot @adity

Will keep an eye out for those games when I'm shopping next. Adding to my list.

Assassin's franchise is a favorite of mine. Haven't played any since Syndicate. Thinking of getting Origins first.

Do you have any suggestions as to where i might be to find it? Pre-owned should be fine. Also what would be a good price for it? Any idea?

Thanks again!

You can buy used games from Trading Post sub forum. Read the trading guidelines of the forum to understand how trading works :) 

Welcome to IVG!