Hockey Thread

Nemo

ok, dudebros..

I know hockey does not get much any love around, hell even i am not a big hockey fan myself but me dad is (played state level) and thereby I have a fair bit of hockey culture at home.

So, the WC (world cup, as is the world) has started and a kick a*s match btw spain and south africa is going atm. The big one- India vs Pakistan is to be aired LIVE at 2000 hrs on ten sports. Even if you dont like the sport, at lest switch on the telly and do watch it cause, well.. come on its India Pakistan, even if it were chess the tension (for us in the 2 countries) would eclipse any derby in the world.

Support the team, maybe, just maybe it translates into something big !!

93c3f01447eb37fee349ac09a9d5290d.jpg

home support can do crazy things. I myself would have gone to the stadium if it were not for impending exams. I am not saying we will do wonders but at lest for tonight in india-pak anything can happen.

In such match, form, tactics etc get kicked out and players play on full-too passion.

I will be watching it if my cable provider doesn't decide to be a total p$%ck and not show it. I don't particularly fancy our chances but we are playing pakistan and as was said earlier we might be in pits against everyone else but when it comes to an India-Pak match we just get our act together.

awesome match going on !! great atmosphere. India playing better, pakistan had very few chances and it was only when they won the their first (till now only) PC that i came to know that our goalkeer is not Adrien D'souza.. that says a lot about our defense.

btw what happened to Adrien ?? he is one of the world's best in GK if i am to understand.

goals by Sivendra and Sandeep. both coming off Penalty corners. great going so far.

Archived