[SPOILERS]GOW3 Story Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTF, NO NO NO NO....

what was the end scene BTW, i was not able to make out anything out of it...

well they said end of this story, i think the next game is gonna explore Hercules and his relation, cos it was pretty obvious he knew him...

and they should not have killed him, they just should not have :samui:

Fck tht man. I need more Kratos ripping heads and sht. Gaming will seem empty without a GOW game to look forward too.

dude, i have been drinking from the moment i finished the game....i know santa monica did a brace thing by ending it like this, but i am just not ready...its EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR....

Heavy rain seems so slow in front of this game :samui:

but why he could have not just become the god of olympus, he had the power of hope :O

I actually hoped he owned Athena. Then all the Gods would be fkin dead.

PS: I love the way he killed Hermes :samui:

He already killed Athena.

And having let the ending sink in, I'm very happy with the way they handled it. Yes, it may seem a little cheesy and emo, but they built up to it well with the way he developed an attachment towards Pandora. I liked it. And I'll say it again - props to Santa Monica for having the balls to end it.

Let's hope they leave the whole God of War universe for a while. I would love to see a new IP from them. Something completely different.

peace

well wait till people end the game...there is gonna be a huge uproar...

Honestly i can't still come on terms they ended it this way...

There is gonna be a debate for months on this...

He already killed Athena.

And having let the ending sink in, I'm very happy with the way they handled it. Yes, it may seem a little cheesy and emo, but they built up to it well with the way he developed an attachment towards Pandora. I liked it. And I'll say it again - props to Santa Monica for having the balls to end it.

peace

the attachment with pandora was perhaps the only thing that i felt they did not etch out properly. he does call her my child but.. not convincing enough.

also..

plot hole..

Cronos was shown in the great war in gow 2, from where kratos whisks them away to his time. how come he wasn't with all the other titans and actually was in Tartarus, with the pandora temple when the temple itself was bound on his back after the war had ended?

somethings to think about..

in the end when gaia comes to pwn both zeus and kratos, zeus says something like "so your pawn backfired? maybe you should've used the other one" :naughty:

Also.. athena says when she sacrificed herself to save Zeus she transformed into this 'higher existence'... wtf is up with that?

aaand.. she says that when kratos opened the box in gow1 he unleashed the evils which got even the gods. how come the evils dint get her?

another one.. zeus punishes haphaestus since kratos was able to open the box in gow 1..so did zeus not want kratos to actually kill ares? or he just got paranoid as f**k and was acting off the evil steroids that athena mentioned?

wonder what the epilogue would carry..

i think GOW3(Story) is the weakest of all three games, if we take the eye candy out...

Boss fights except Posideon and Hades were a joke...

Archived