Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Aftrunner

:O:hug:

weren't you oppose of that?

:lol: actually it is the other way around...he use to like legend .thats why i am suprised...

I do like Legend, I never said otherwise. I just said its the weakest of the Crystal Dynamics TR games and thats true. Anniversary>Underworld>Legend.

any TR game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEGEND

I do like Legend, I never said otherwise. I just said its the weakest of the Crystal Dynamics TR games and thats true. Anniversary>Underworld>Legend.

for me its

Anniversary> Underworld=Legend ...underworld was great but no boss fights and all really disappointed me and legend was great.

any TR game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEGEND

:lol:

Is it already released on PSN ?? Saw parth playing it.

But couldn't find it on US or UK PSN store ? :wacko:

people who got the ps3 demo promo code got the full game unlocked somehow (mistake by psn). and people with pc promo codes can preorder the game right now and unlock the full version. for others, the game will appear on the release date (next week, 28th sept.)

:D..

thtsy hes keeping quite over psn.

When was i quite :huh:

I wouldnt have played the game signed in to psn if i didnt want people to see

edit : just saw u sent me msgs on psn. I had to go out , and there is no option of saving in between missions so i paused the game and went. :doh:

Spin, does the PC version show a checkpoint save icon on the top when it auto-saves or do we just get that chime indicating it's been saved? I'm pretty sure on the 360 demo it showed a 'checkpoint' icon on the corner right hand side, but didn't notice any such thing in the PC demo. I just get that chime theme and assume it's been saved.

Archived