Shera Jutt – Pakistan’s First Arcade Game

Movie of the decade :)

i Have the copy of this movie...Zaabardast movie.

Also Some of the movies Like Paap ko Jalakar Raakh kar doonga...Paap ki Andhi, Marne wale Mar Gaye , Raam Kali , Ramgarh ke Sholay, Maat ka saudagar, Sipahi are Quite entertaining and if you talk abt enetertainment you have to see mithun Da's movie...the man is a Genius in true words...he is a Awesome star.

Check out his movies Chandal and Shera if you want B grade stuff of his but please dont just take mithun as a b grade star...btw check out a fighting scene of his .

Best Ever fighting Scene...Ever ..OScar winning Scene. :scratchchin:

hehe !! i have spent countless hours on zee tv and zee action watching this golden stuff !

pure awesome.

@ PLAYSTATION

dude, where did you get gunda from ?? i too wanna own that movie. I know its too big to be owned by one person but please :( i have seen and worshiped it.

hehe !! i have spent countless hours on zee tv and zee action watching this golden stuff !

pure awesome.

@ PLAYSTATION

dude, where did you get gunda from ?? i too wanna own that movie. I know its too big to be owned by one person but please :rant: i have seen and worshiped it.

check pm

Also Some of the movies Like Paap ko Jalakar Raakh kar doonga...Paap ki Andhi, Marne wale Mar Gaye , Raam Kali , Ramgarh ke Sholay, Maat ka saudagar, Sipahi are Quite entertaining and if you talk abt enetertainment you have to see mithun Da's movie...the man is a Genius in true words...he is a Awesome star.

Check out his movies Chandal and Shera if you want B grade stuff of his but please dont just take mithun as a b grade star...btw check out a fighting scene of his .

thats awesome man... bloody naagraj style :unsure:

but u have to give this to him.. he is anyday better than his son... :doh:

Best Ever fighting Scene...Ever ..OScar winning Scene. :furious:

*bows*

i love watching B grade films too, esp the south films that are dubbed in hindi. current favorite's are Indra: the tiger & meri jung: one man army :ranting:

*bows*

i love watching B grade films too, esp the south films that are dubbed in hindi. current favorite's are Indra: the tiger & meri jung: one man army :furious:

Check out Don no. 1 or something starring nagarjuna that keeps airing on sony max. Pure 22 karat gold.

watched it a few times already. one man army >> don no. 1

Is that the movie where someone tears his shirt from behind during a carrom match and he puts on another with some great attitude ? Or was it don no. 1 ?

Archived