Call of Duty: Black Ops

Karooo

Gosh, I wasn't serious.

I wasn't being completely serious either....its just that I instinctively go lol-erz when people talk of boycotting a game, cause in the end most of them end up buying the game.

and the MP has a theatre mode now?? looks like all those idiots who were crying to make their ' 1337 QUCIKSCOPEMONTAGEZ' on the cod forums finally got their little wish.

dude, the in-thing right now is commentaries, just look up on youtube the wave of commentators that have started doing gameplay commentary since mw2,

people like seananners, hutch get a lot of subscribers and respect coz of their commentaries and people actually look up gameplay videos online of mw2 with commentaries.

now with the theater mode, those people without capture cards will jump on the bandwagon!

i hope some indians start doing commentaries......would be really cool

(until he starts to fake a british accent)

I could do commentary.

"Ok guys, this is Aftrunner. I will be commenting on this match right here. Right. So I have spawned and I am going to sit in that corner watching the door until I die."

/15 minutes later.

"Thanks for watching my video. I hope you learned how to play like the pros do."

Archived