Call of Duty: Black Ops

Karooo

Frosbite engine sux..most over-rated engine ever.I hate it..COD Engine much better..atleast game runs smooth nd looks good too.....(who cares, if its sub-hd and has low-res textures :P)

Good to see EA.LA using Mighty Unreal engine for S.P (Becoz iam only interested in s.p) :bigyellowgrin:

helloooo guys? what thread is this??

can you guys take the shout / PM route to argue over this......

coming back to topic, i would love to see BlackOps do really very well and all treyarch haters to go surprise.gifsurprise.gif

Sept1, full mutlitplayer reveal...

Great, love the old "You didnt like a game that I liked so I am going to call you a noob" defense. Look at me, I am so pro.

Edit @ devil What did I say? Unlike other people here, I didnt call anyone a "noob" or "tool".

I thought you did....sorry for the mistake bro.....edited the post now :)

Javs

Do you know that you are playing one of the most boring fps ever right now.....? :bigyellowgrin:

u mean far cry 2? most boring? its more than boring(give me a word for it) last night i decided to try some multiplayer though coz i wanted a change from the regular bfbc2, mw2.....

...i need a new game and i am really looking forward to blackops

u mean far cry 2? most boring? its more than boring(give me a word for it) last night i decided to try some multiplayer though coz i wanted a change from the regular bfbc2, mw2.....

...i need a new game and i am really looking forward to blackops

u not looking forward to reach & moh? :huh:

Archived