Call of Duty: Black Ops

Karooo

RC car is time consuming.. He's correct in saying that there should be a timer kindaa thing to RC. It should blow up on its own after the time is over.

0:37, part 2, happened so many times with me... :D

0.57 of part 3: failing hard and this guy failing even harder.. :P

They still have the stupid ketchup effect. :ranting: why not remove that piece of crap from the final game. :(

I think I'll finally be getting a COD game on PC for MP after 2 years of absence since COD 2,4 and 5. :P

The PC COD days.. Ohhh The memories.. :blush:

How many here getting this for PC ? I hope it releases here this time el chepo , can't get it on console as GT5 releasing same month.

They still have the stupid ketchup effect. :ranting: why not remove that piece of crap from the final game. :(

I think I'll finally be getting a COD game on PC for MP after 2 years of absence since COD 2,4 and 5. :P

The PC COD days.. Ohhh The memories.. :blush:

How many here getting this for PC ? I hope it releases here this time el chepo , can't get it on console as GT5 releasing same month.

:roflroll: :roflroll: yeah right!!

i'll be getting it for the pc too if i do get it at all. won't be cheap though... 60$ off steam or 45$ for a grey market key.

it also occurred to me that they will eventually start selling packs of cod points for real money. another revenue stream for activision.

by a large margin bro.....a REALLY large one :P

uh ? This is Call of Duty we are talking about here.

Regardless of what everyone believes & regardless of my MW2 hate, this series is the most popular first person franchise this gen....and that's a fact.

it also occurred to me that they will eventually start selling packs of cod points for real money. another revenue stream for activision.

This is sooooo gonna happen. Count on it.

Anyway it looks decent. Its a shame the PC version aint releasing here and there is no way in hell I am paying anything over 2k for this. So MoH it is. :)

Archived