Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Cyborg

The Noir and Steampunk levels *look* good, but Spiderman has always been about free-roaming and web-zipping. Isn't going back to level based games like Spiderman 1 a step back?

I would prefer a more focused approach to the level design over open world - this gives the designers access to scripted events, allows the game to be paced, and a section of the bag of tricks can be used nicely for particular sections. Open world is usually tough to pull off and there's just so much swinging possible.

All that is fine, but this is Spiderman we're talking about. I don't want to shoot web-lines into the SKY like in Spiderman 1.. :|

True. But there have been FOUR free-roaming Spider-Man games. In fact it would be refreshing to see them do something different this time.

I've played it till the end and I honestly don't remember 'swinging from the sky'.

Neither do I.

Every Spider game since 2 has had complaint-free web work as far my experience goes. In fact, the web-swinging was one of the only areas that you couldn't find any fault with.

Neither do I.

Every Spider game since 2 has had complaint-free web work as far my experience goes. In fact, the web-swinging was one of the only areas that you couldn't find any fault with.

OT:

Dio :O

Neither do I.

+1. My trade for Spidey 3 was redeemed only with the awesome web slinging.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived