This Damn Heat

Bulovski

2 to 2.5 hours during peak hours. 1 hour if roads are empty. And 3.5 to 5 hours on very rare instances and national holidays.

Once I dropped my mother to airport (only 15-20 kms from Gurgaon). She reached Mumbai, and from Mumbai to Navi Mumbai and called me to ask where I was. I replied "I will reach Gurgaon in another 15-20 mins)

must have been when the expressway construction was underway....nowadays, its not that bad, except for the damn toll booth. But given the heat these days even a 5 minute drive is a pain......Think we need UAE rated ACs in the car now.

I have my fukin exams from 2-5 this semester :/

:P good luck..... par AC chalta andar maze mein.kya tension :ack:

aane jaane ka hi to problem hain

ohwait :thumbsup:

abhi exam deke aaya ...... :panic: dimag ghoom gaya......

mmmm thandi lassi

I want

:thumbsup:

Thats one thing I like about the summers. Cold drinks. Lassi, Nimbu pani, Ice tea, cold coffee, Rooh Afza, Badam milk......

Edit Forgot Mango shake. And Banana shake. And Ice cream soda.

Edited by Aftrunner

Kaventers (Caventers?) in Connaught place in Delhi used to make the best Vanilla Milkshakes ever. Used to go there in the evenings almost every week. That was almost 5-6 years ago, wonder if they are still open.

Edited by Aftrunner

Thats one thing I like about the summers. Cold drinks. Lassi, Nimbu pani, Ice tea, cold coffee, Rooh Afza, Badam milk......

Edit Forgot Mango shake. And Banana shake. And Ice cream soda.

sugarcane juice beech :thumbsup:

Edited by pARTH

sugarcane juice beech :thumbsup:

I prefer chewing on the sugar canes themselves. Cut em down, put em in the freezer and then have at em. Thats something else I love about summers. Chilled fruits. Litchi, Mango, Pineapple, Watermelon...

Actually you know what, migration to the great North canceled. Despite the horrible heat I like the summers. :panic:

Edited by Aftrunner

Kaventers (Caventers?) in Connaught place in Delhi used to make the best Vanilla Milkshakes ever. Used to go there in the evenings almost every week. That was almost 5-6 years ago, wonder if they are still open.

its keventers and they still are open :thumbsup: