This Damn Heat

Bulovski

• 2 weeks later...

:D

It's consistently hitting mid-40s here. Air conditioning is pretty useless unless one is prepared for a hefty five figure electricity bill. LastAvenger is regretting his decision to be in Delhi for work.

:D

It's consistently hitting mid-40s here. Air conditioning is pretty useless unless one is prepared for a hefty five figure electricity bill. LastAvenger is regretting his decision to be in Delhi for work.

http://saveenergy.co.in/20-module-positions-mainmenu-44.php

Delhi is boiling :loco: Even the ACs are no good now.

+1 , AC does gives relief but at a cost of power consumption. :loco:

I try to minimize AC use as mush as possible to save electricity and reduce the power bill amount. ;)

Should be good. Hit us up for some cigars and single malt.

This aint boston Legal and despite your size you not danny crane :O

I hope it gets better can imagine working arnd 10 hours a day in 45 degrees that too manual fukin labor :unsure:

What are you up to weighing little girls? :thumbsup:

Ssshhh! They are watching!!

And oh, before I forget, light drizzle in Bangalore, lovely evening breeze, the sky looked bright orange today, just beautiful!

Edited by ctrl_alt_del

ROFL! Pooch ke aana chahiye tha ki mausam kaisa hai!

Be glad that you didn't have to fly through the cloud formation yesterday. The skies were churning. We could actually see the dark, rain clouds being churned, their vortex et all. I actually told my wife that I am feeling bad for the guys who would be in a plane at the very moment landing in Bangalore.

ROFL! Pooch ke aana chahiye tha ki mausam kaisa hai!

Be glad that you didn't have to fly through the cloud formation yesterday. The skies were churning. We could actually see the dark, rain clouds being churned, their vortex et all. I actually told my wife that I am feeling bad for the guys who would be in a plane at the very moment landing in Bangalore.

we did actually when we flew back to bangalore late in the evening :thumbsup: ..the plane shook like hell...