This Damn Heat

Bulovski

• 2 weeks later...

it finally rained here in baroda. about god damn time. although it went something like this... cloudy and windy... then it starts raining... 10 minutes later the power goes... 10 minutes later the wind and rain stop and then i'm sweating it out in the humidity for another hour before the power comes back. first rain and power went out... ominous times ahead :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Me - stuck in traffic. The Gurgaon traffic police have completely f**ked up the Infinity Tower area and people have to take a 1 mile detour to go anywhere. It was supposed to ease traffic and it's created a complete jam.

Me - stuck in traffic. The Gurgaon traffic police have completely f**ked up the Infinity Tower area and people have to take a 1 mile detour to go anywhere. It was supposed to ease traffic and it's created a complete jam.

Wasn't the service lane supposed to be signal free, thereby enabling swift traffic movement.

Lot of things are 'supposed to be'. Today I came from Udyog Vihar side and had to go all the way to toll plaza for the u-turn. The u-turn under the bridge was packed as far as the eyes could see. They've removed the lights and created a gridlock. In the circles along golf course road they've installed red lights and created more confusion since everyday an ahole will run the light and miss me by a whisker.

Lot of things are 'supposed to be'. Today I came from Udyog Vihar side and had to go all the way to toll plaza for the u-turn. The u-turn under the bridge was packed as far as the eyes could see. They've removed the lights and created a gridlock. In the circles along golf course road they've installed red lights and created more confusion since everyday an ahole will run the light and miss me by a whisker.

:doh: sh*t thats bad....Hope the Ggn traffic cops get their at together.