This Damn Heat

Bulovski

I had to buy a new AC today to replace the one that blew out yday - there goes the new PC :giggle:

Then my balcony door came out of its channels - struggling with a heavy glass door and hoping it doesn't push you over the railings while battling 40 deg heat is not fun. Beer and thums up now to cool the body down.

Edited by bulovski

I had to buy a new AC today to replace the one that blew out yday - there goes the new PC :giggle:

Then my balcony door came out of its channels - struggling with a heavy glass door and hoping it doesn't push you over the railings while battling 40 deg heat is not fun. Beer and thums up now to cool the body down.

Cheers.

The weather in Hyd is excellent. It kinda rides on Deccan Chargers' form.

All you wussies are cribbing about metros..... have you guys ever been inside a Mumbai local at peak hour in this heat? :bigyellowgrin:

Dude ive been thru both the mumbai local wins cuz

A. No AC

B. there arent frikin doors stoping you from being pushed outta the train while its still running :D

Went to CP today, was gonna pick up JC 2 and Metro 2033 from Palika. Turns out Palika was closed.

So ended up having a double chicken double egg rool at Nizams followed by a Vanilla shake at Keventers. 45 degree with tons of traffic Jam. Yet totally worth it.