The Android Thread

pArth

Guys anyone here experiencing trouble viewing flash content on their phones? :unsure:

Install Adobe Flash, you'll have to find the apk as it has been discontinued from the Play Store.

Someone in my company is selling a brand new Nexus 7 for 13.5k. Let me know if anyone is interested, preferably in bangalore.

I'll ask some friends, though I generally advise most people to not buy a tablet unless they can really use one.

Hi friends. Was going to buy android around 15000. I am thinking of xperia mini pro, xperia pro, htc one v. Other than screen size all are 1ghz processor and 512 mb ram.

With specs, looks matter too for me. So pls suggest any model even other than the mentioned ones.

also I was inclined towards mini pro as I dont keep cell for more than 6-7 months.

My requirements:-

Gaming: light gaming like air control, angry birds, etc...max to temple run as it is slightly heavy

Camera: 3.2mp or above

Apps: most of my phone space will be occupied with different apps.

Thanks for reply bro.... Just checked xperia p today. Its around 24k, but screen was impressive. Share your views on this model.... If its actually good I can stretch my budget....

Also, personally I didn't like one v. I know htc UI is good, but dont like black apps menu. Sony's app menu is like glass slides. Dont know about UI's of other brands.

Also lumia 800 and xperia p are in same range. Build quality of lumia is too impressive. It feels very solid to hold. Really got confused between lumia and xperia today..

sent using tapatalk

Install Adobe Flash, you'll have to find the apk as it has been discontinued from the Play Store.

I'll ask some friends, though I generally advise most people to not buy a tablet unless they can really use one.

But it was preinstalled on my phone :unsure:

Its only since a week or two that I'm unable to view flash content. The last time I updated I was on 11.1

Btw ics launched for Motorola ATRIX 2. Battery life has improved and phone has become faster but UI has been fuked up.

But another good launcher can fix all that ..

I love the premium feel of atrix :wub:

Yo sacky am a noob in this department. Can you elaborate?

And +1 about the feel of ATRIX 2. Fell in love with its looks as soon as I held it in the shop :wub:

Get apex and nova launcher.. Try them out.. Buy the one you like. I love apex. The pro version has some extras, depends on you if you want to go for it or be with the trail version

Get apex and nova launcher.. Try them out.. Buy the one you like. I love apex. The pro version has some extras, depends on you if you want to go for it or be with the trail version

kya baat hai bhai ne root to nai liya par consultant ban gaye :P

+1 nova launcher is what I suggest too , there are some really good rom projects going on for atrix 2 as well

Personally the atrix 2 feels better than the 4s , the phone is beautiful , but another case of shitty stock roms ..

This.

It has essentially similar specs to the 4s but costs half. The only downside is the camera picture quality which isn't to say its bad. Its pretty decent but not at par with 4s.

Thanks for reply bro.... Just checked xperia p today. Its around 24k, but screen was impressive. Share your views on this model.... If its actually good I can stretch my budget....

Also, personally I didn't like one v. I know htc UI is good, but dont like black apps menu. Sony's app menu is like glass slides. Dont know about UI's of other brands.

Also lumia 800 and xperia p are in same range. Build quality of lumia is too impressive. It feels very solid to hold. Really got confused between lumia and xperia today..

sent using tapatalk

Xperia Sola is also another option in 20k range, it has dual core with mali GPU. I never used Xperia P so can't say anything but it looks good from what I can tell by reading random opinions. None of my friend has xperia P. Just few days back, my friend and I had to choose between sola and p and he chose sola because p was 5k more :|

About 800 or Xperia p, that is all about android or WP. I don't like WP much but that is just my personal opinion. Totally agree with the build quality though, lumia 800 looks great.