The Android Thread

pArth

Anybody playing real racing 3 ? Can you please tell me which modes are available for free, I had insyalled fifa 14 but it onky allowed me to play 1 kick-off match, now I am required to pay rs.265 or so for the full game with no option to play a through ball :|

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Cache cleaning is only required if the internal memory is low (and thus FB/WA etc. cache huge amounts of data, filling it up pretty soon). Otherwise, Pele sire, you're doing it wrong.

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

G2 owners, can you guys use "bring the phone close to your ears to receive the call" feature? It isn't working for me. :|

You'll also have to start speaking, otherwise it doesn't accept the call.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Also u need to switch on that option to work I think. Just check settings once.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk now Free

I did that already. <_<

Got it today. 32 gb without quickwindow case.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk now Free

Awesome. How much?

Could you elaborate a li'l? I have no idea what the dalvik cache used to do and what the ART does differently :fear:

Not dalvik "cache". your question should be wrt dalvik vs ART. Dalvik is the VM that android apps run in. Basically Android apps are written in java and compiled to dalvik bytecode. This is a kind of instruction set that Dalvik understands but cannot run on any hardware on its own. This is done so the dalvik implementation can now use this bytecode and run it on any kind of hw. Android creates a dalvik virtual machine for each app and runs it inside there. Dalvik has a JIT (just in time) compiler that converts the bytecode to native code and runs it. Effect is better than an interpreter but worse than a natively compiled app.

ART is more like an ahead of time compiler that converts the app to native code ahead of time thus making it even faster and very close to an all-native code app.

• Like 1