The Android Thread

pArth

Just freaked out my father. So, he was watching tv. I just came and sat by him. I was on my phone. I switched off the tv and tata sky from the phone. He thought waise hi hogaya. He turned both of thrm on again. This time, i paused the program coming and thrn muted it. Then i switched off the tv again. He flipped saying " kya ho rha hai yeh" and started looking here and there a bit shocked. Awesome diwali :lol:

LG G2 peeps, try G.Lewarne's ROM here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505682

THE most awesome dev for Note. His ROMs and kernels were the best !

Awesome, will try when i decide to Root my phone. For now i just don't need the feel :)

Apps can be backed up using Astro file Manager, Apps data i don't feel like. Pics i sync them once a week. Also until something goes wrong with phone data backup is not that imp as well, as you are not going to flash anything else on it.

That said there should be an option to backup data also without rooting.

Guys, I'm facing a weird issue with my phone. Today morning, I unplugged my phone from charger at around 11, went out of house and took the phone along. Returned home at around 2 and I noticed that my battery level came down to 90% where on screen time was just 6 mins where most of the juice was consumed by "Android OS" (Around 70%) and screen consumed just 18% of that battery. I thought that I might not have charged the phone properly and took it lightly.

At 3, I again put my phone for charging, disconnected at 4 with 100% battery. After using it for 1 hours 6 mins, with 22 mins of on screen time, my battery was still stuck at 100%. Before this, it took around 4% of battery for a on screen time like this. I restarted the phone, and all the battery consumption data was reset. I couldn't take the screenshot in morning but managed to click a few when I thought there might be an issue. Any idea what could be an issue?

14m8j2q.png

dqq0pc.png

Ya it is a bug, the moment you restart the phone Battery Usage stats get reset.

As for your problem, check if something is syncing in background which is causing the discharge. Also install GSam battery Monitor. It is pretty awesome app to find apps eating too much battery.

Ya it is a bug, the moment you restart the phone Battery Usage stats get reset.

As for your problem, check if something is syncing in background which is causing the discharge. Also install GSam battery Monitor. It is pretty awesome app to find apps eating too much battery.

Don't care about that reset thing. I was worried about that 10% discharge which happened with an on screen time of just 6 mins :(

I didn't even download much apps as of yet, nothing could have been syncing in background as I said I was out of home and phone was not even being used as it wasn't connected to internet. :(

Edited by Insane_killer06

Interesting seems like some other rouge app, install GSam and track from there. What is the keep awake time, is it trying to search for Wi Fi, need to drill a bit more i guess.

Yea. I saw that yesterday. Then ebay.com pe 1.5$ each ke available the. I almost placed order for 6 different colours yesterday but my card ran out of balance. :/ Went to nehru place today, similar colours were available for 100 each. Wanted to buy white and black, but what material in white catches alot of dust, so left it. They told me many covers are coming got G2 next week. :D

Yea. I saw that yesterday. Then ebay.com pe 1.5$ each ke available the. I almost placed order for 6 different colours yesterday but my card ran out of balance. :/ Went to nehru place today, similar colours were available for 100 each. Wanted to buy white and black, but what material in white catches alot of dust, so left it. They told me many covers are coming got G2 next week. :D

Wow. A couple for me too.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk