The Android Thread

pArth

Also after the update, while listening to songs I can hear some background noise. It was there earlier also, but quite disturbing now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ya its a kitkat upgrade bug in LG, lots of topics on it, hope they fix it quickly

No update yet :spank:

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

it's out via PC suite, OTA might take some time. So if you are in a rush do it through PC suite, though you will hardly find any difference between JB and KK.

it's out via PC suite, OTA might take some time. So if you are in a rush do it through PC suite, though you will hardly find any difference between JB and KK.

Whenever I try to update via PC suite, after 5-10%, it shows an error <_< And it's not only me many have reported this same problem. A guy on XDA got worried and started asking "Is my phone not original?" :rofl:

Whenever I try to update via PC suite, after 5-10%, it shows an error <_< And it's not only me many have reported this same problem. A guy on XDA got worried and started asking "Is my phone not original?" :rofl:

Probably the servers are getting hammered.

Also in other news Knock code coming to G2 next month.

What are the best settings to keep for the decoders in MX Player, I see some options checked in hw decoder but I find using sw decoder can play some hd files which usually play without audio or sometimes I can hear the audio but can't see the video.

Also should I keep both hw and sw decoders on at once or should I use only one.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

What are the best settings to keep for the decoders in MX Player, I see some options checked in hw decoder but I find using sw decoder can play some hd files which usually play without audio or sometimes I can hear the audio but can't see the video.

Also should I keep both hw and sw decoders on at once or should I use only one.

AFAIK you can use only HW or SW at one time. Just play the file normally (default is HW). If sound/video is missing, click on the HW button near the top right and check SW. It should play fine.

If still facing issues, try BSPlayer.

AFAIK you can use only HW or SW at one time. Just play the file normally (default is HW). If sound/video is missing, click on the HW button near the top right and check SW. It should play fine.

This way it works fine but for a permanent solution ticking the use sw decoder option helps better.

Currently I see only correct aspect ratio & hw audio track selectable options checked in hw decoder, use hw decoder itself is not checked & I have checked use sw decoder local option, should I uncheck the hw decoder options do they really matter ?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

So you are 'she' ? Or you and Naman in devil's three way?

No, I was trying to spread the joke a little but you and your imagination put paid to it.

Maybe I should have put my foot down and killed the joke with a comment like...

misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.