The Android Thread

pArth

Oneplus Lollipop Update:

With all of that in mind, here are the official release dates for Android Lollipop on the OnePlus One:

CM 12S: The official OTA update for the OnePlus One will be released on or before March 30, 2015

OxygenOS: The official release of our own Lollipop-based ROM will be available for download on or before March 27, 2015

To show you how serious we are about this commitment to our community, we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is. If we miss either one of these deadlines, we will give away five (5) 64GB OnePlus One devices to our fans. Reply to this thread to be eligible.

It’s our little way of saying thank you for being patient and for joining us on our journey to create amazing, user-driven experiences.

Never Settle.

Hopefully the OxygenOS will be different from PA ROM.

just purchased OnePlus one. so I already know its a good option. I want to know if not OnePlus one then which option should one go with.

I had following in mind:

Lg g2

Nexus 5

Xperia Z1

I read reviews of Mi4 and S4, they don't seem to be performing good.

Why would you not want a OPO?

How about,

MI4,

Xperia Z1,

Galaxy S4?

alright, will check them out today :)

Both of them are not launched in India yet, huawei will launch on 24th and asus around 2nd week April. You can check review on internet, both are expected to launch at 20k

On my Android Phone with kitkat in Gmail, there is a deleted folder 999+ messages and also in All Mail folder. How do i empty these two folders as there is no trash all option. Trash all option is only there in Bin folder which i have already trashed but how to get rid of all those useless mails from all mails and deleted category?