The Android Thread

pArth

Both of them are not launched in India yet, huawei will launch on 24th and asus around 2nd week April. You can check review on internet, both are expected to launch at 20k

I checked both the devices on gsmarena. Asus one definitely looks better. whats your opinion about Intel atom chipset.

I checked both the devices on gsmarena. Asus one definitely looks better. whats your opinion about Intel atom chipset.

I will read a bit of reviews, but seeing that how from a heavy user my primary use now is more emails, whatsapp, YouTube and browsing, it should hold well with 4 gig of ram.

Plus it is a dual sim with lolipop

Any input on the mi pad.. I was thinking of getting the 2013 nexus 7 or ipad mini with retina display.. The specs on this looks pretty good..

Full disclosure, I can live with the build quality as long as the screen is excellent and it performs well under the hood..

The Galaxy S6 will come in three variants - 32GB for Rs 49,900, 64GB for Rs 55,900 and 128GB for Rs 60,900. The Galaxy S6 Edge, that comes with a dual-curved display, on the other hand, carries a price tag of Rs 58,900 for the 32GB model. The 64GB and 128GB variants of the Galaxy S6 Edge are priced at Rs 64,900 and Rs 70,900, respectively.

The Galaxy S6 will come in three variants - 32GB for Rs 49,900, 64GB for Rs 55,900 and 128GB for Rs 60,900. The Galaxy S6 Edge, that comes with a dual-curved display, on the other hand, carries a price tag of Rs 58,900 for the 32GB model. The 64GB and 128GB variants of the Galaxy S6 Edge are priced at Rs 64,900 and Rs 70,900, respectively.

Doosra gurda becha jaye....

Overpriced Samsung crap.

Motorola Turbo is much better buy.

Overpriced Samsung crap.

Motorola Turbo is much better buy.

50K for a phone.. :doh:

No phoe is worth 50k including iSeb.

Moto turbo is no great either at 44k for a gen old hardware. Best price would have been 35k

The S6 price is much better pricing than S5 or S4 note. Also Samsung is giving 6 month price protection for pre-booking. So if Samsung drops the price then buyer covered through cash equivalent.

The S6 edge price is definitely better than initial reports suggested.