The Android Thread

pArth

Oneplus Two slated for 28th July India launch; invites sent out

c10646.png

The Oneplus Two is releasing in India on the 28th of July 2015. Invites for the event in New Delhi have been sent out and we are sharing this exclusive news with you that the next flagship killer is slated to launch in India on 28th July.

The invite for the launch event has been sent out to all media persons and it confirms that the Oneplus Two is indeed coming to India, one day after the Chinese official launch.

http://revealthetech.com/mobiles/oneplus-two-slated-for-28th-july-india-launch-invites-sent-out/

EDIT : is it true ???

Edited by kushalrocks

What is the difference between Spice Dream Uno Mi-498 & Spice Dream Uno Mi-498H. Also if you compare those two with micromax canvas A1 4gb then which one is better.

I know that both spice phones have gsm+gsm dual sim while micromax has gsm+wcdma, will that be an issue if so how ?

If anyone uses any of the above phones which one has a better camera & a smooth quiclk responsive touch screen ? Also how is the performance & battery life after the lollipop update. I've seen lollipop consume quite the battery on my uncles moto g2 so that worries me.

Because of Motorolas implementation of Android along with some nifty software additions..

Also I don't like the cyanogen mod on the oneplus..its buggy and lacks the stability of stock android.. I am happy with the customization option that comes with stock android and cyanogen seems a bit overwhelming ...

^^ Have you used oneplus yourself? Cuz i have been using it and i am currently on official cyanogen os 12 (5.0.2) and have rarely experienced a major bug though there are small bugs here and there but they won't affect your daily usage and moat probably you won't even bother them.Rest it depends on you.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeah confirmed it on their official website and even the ppi is same (401). I wonder why did'nt they upgrade the display . Though its not bad but still .

Could cost minimization be the factot?

Yeah confirmed it on their official website and even the ppi is same (401). I wonder why did'nt they upgrade the display . Though its not bad but still .

Could cost minimization be the factot?

Definitely. Or like apple they figured that anything more than FHD is an overkill on a screen of this size.