The Android Thread

pArth

yeah even i have heard that....But i fear for the battery life and touchwiz. How's the latter on s6 ? Sucky as always ?

No they have done a great job this time, atleast by their standards, you still have a lag here and there but nothing deal breaker. Battery has improved over the time, and fast charging and wireless charging are amazing. I have the wireless charger in my office desk, so i never run out of charge.

The camera is f**ckin mind blowing so much so that a guy who has iphone in office felt like upgrading immediately(His main necessity was a camera too, just like mine) Not being bias but Apple will really need to up the game with 6s in the camera department.

also not sure why they removed the IR blaster from both the new phones, it is one of my most used feature. I am thinking of selling my S6 and going for the edge, just need to find a buyer now :P

Edited by AtheK

There is a huge difference between a 8MP and a 16MP camera...no matter how much people cry that MPs dont matter...it's sheer brute force @ Samsung's end.....

Even i am thinking of picking up a S6 edge if i get a good deal...prices have come down and apple music is not far away for android :P

btw; do these have a dual sim variant ?

Edited by dullu

There is a huge difference between a 8MP and a 16MP camera...no matter how much people cry that MPs dont matter...it's sheer brute force @ Samsung's end.....

Even i am thinking of picking up a S6 edge if i get a good deal...prices have come down and apple music is not far away for android :P

btw; do these have a dual sim variant ?

No dual sim for edge for normal one needs to be imported from Dubai. Yup the prices are down and should drop a little more with Edge+ and Note hitting the market, best time would be then to get one.

Now where do i sell the S6 :P

No dual sim for edge for normal one needs to be imported from Dubai. Yup the prices are down and should drop a little more with Edge+ and Note hitting the market, best time would be then to get one.

Now where do i sell the S6 :P

gift it to moi...ppffttchhh :3

You sold Zenphone 2 at decent price [emoji14]

ya cos i sold it in 3 days :P

Also it was tough to source at that time as it was OOS, anyway have put S6 for 33k to begin with will see from there :P

Thanks guys. Not too fond of ShareIt's design and AirDroid is locking folder support behind a paywall (plus its loaded with different unrelated features I don't want).

So using this for now

Web PC Suite - File Transfer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.wps&hl=en

Edited by dylanjosh

Thanks guys. Not too fond of ShareIt's design and AirDroid is locking folder support behind a paywall (plus its loaded with different unrelated features I don't want).

So using this for now

Web PC Suite - File Transfer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.wps&hl=en

Software Data Cable.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damiapp.softdatacable&hl=en

Start App, start FTP, put provided FTP in your windows explorer, and BAM! you're connected to your phone. You can copy anything and everything to either your internal phone or external SD card. Copy/paste, drag/drop, everything works :) I get decent speeds, anywhere from 3 mb/s to 6 mb/s :)

PS: Just make sure both your PC and your phone are connected to the same wifi network :)